Pigments

CeCe bOO13

So for those of you wh gave in and bought the new pigment sets.. how do you wear the one with naked in it =] what are your combinations?

LorraineER

Naked seems like it'd be perfect for blending out darker colors in smoky looks, if it's anywhere close to your skin tone. That's part of why I want it- I really want that Smoky Thrillseekers set! lol

Rita Baumann

Naked is one of the HG pigments. It has just enough sparkle, not too much. It has a fine texture and blends beautifully. You could use it any time you would use a light taupe shadow. It works as a highlight on many skin tones. It is one of the few pigments that I have actually used up.

User38

^ Naked and Dark Naked are my favs for daytime -- I do love all my other piggies tho.

mmarlbo

Does anyone have any recommendations for first-time pigment users? I haven't experimented with them yet because it always seemed easier just to use regular shadows.

I tend to wear neutrals or smokey eyes.

Shantastic

i used naked pigment wet on the lid or as a highlighter on the cheeks is super pretty on the cheeks
I love using naked pigment has a lid and highlighter color. I'll use it to highlight both the cheeks and brow bone. I get a lot of use out of that one pigment than I do with others.