Pin-up FOTD + wayyy late SFX Halloween look

blackeneddove

Hey everyone.. its been awhile since I posted a FOTD, been a little busy.. I decided to give the pin-up look a try, since I've never specifically tried it out.. also included my super late Halloween look.
Oh and I just dyed my hair for the first time in over 4 years.. its a red-brown, it looks more red in real life than in the pics though.
th_dunno.gif
I've been using Blacktrack to fill in my brows since I don't have a good pencil.. recs for a good red-brown pencil would be appreciated! I think I'm going to go even redder but I'm new at the hair dying thing again.

All products are MAC unless otherwise stated!

Pin-up look:

Eyes:- Bare Canvas paint
- Revlon pure pearl e/s
- Woodwinked e/s
- Sketch e/s
- Jane Glimmer Goddess loose e/s
- Blacktied e/s
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Wet n Wild white eyeliner
- Maybelline great lash mascara
- Salon Perfect 33 lashes

Face:
- L'oreal Bare Naturale mineral powder in Light Ivory
- Ambering Rose blush
- CG undereye concealer

Lips:
- Russian Red l/s
- Clear lipglass

1-13.jpg

4-12.jpg

3-13.jpg

2-14.jpg

Halloween: Dead Snow White look and a few pics from the Portland Zombie Walk
So so late on posting these.. I think I can remember everything I used though! There are a few from the Portland annual zombie walk and a few from Halloween, for Halloween I was dead Snow White (or zombie Snow White, because my prince charming came 200 years late and rose me from the dead with his kiss, har har) and for the zombie walk, I was just dead.

Zombie Walk look products:
- cheap white, gray, and purple cream makeup
- liquid latex
- toilet paper
- cheap no-brand red lipstick
- fake blood (some areas mixed w/ hairgel to thicken)
- cheap scar wax
- thread
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Maybelline great lash mascara
- Ardell 105 lashes

and for the Halloween look, the same products as above but also Russian Red l/s, Blacktied e/s and Revlon pure pearl e/s

00244.jpg

003.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

Okay everyone, all comments and CC welcome, and thanks for looking!
xo Chelsea

Yagmur

Wow, the Pin-up Look is my favourite from all so far! And your Halloween Look is gorgeous!

Shadowy Lady

Pin up style is def made for you as you have great skills with your eyeliner
smiles.gif

I love your Halloween look as well, I woulda been scared if I saw you in that bus :p

paparazziboy

good job on the sfx look.
i like ur pin up look but the brow are to harsh for me try useing a shadow. i do mine like this
i use a 266 wet with the shadow i want i out line my brows then i fill in the brows in 3rds with the shadow dry with the same shadow i used wet then i use a lighter shadow on the 1st 1 3rd of the brows then i used ben nye highlight in ultra light to out like them again to get the perfect brow look

hope that was helpful

much love

kariii

Wow, I am loving the new hair color and the eyeliner and that red lipstick on you in the first photo. My favorite FOTD from you ever!

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazziboy
good job on the sfx look.
i like ur pin up look but the brow are to harsh for me try useing a shadow. i do mine like this
i use a 266 wet with the shadow i want i out line my brows then i fill in the brows in 3rds with the shadow dry with the same shadow i used wet then i use a lighter shadow on the 1st 1 3rd of the brows then i used ben nye highlight in ultra light to out like them again to get the perfect brow look

hope that was helpful

much love

I know, I know, the black brows is pretty harsh.. I just think the brown brow pencil I have doesn't look quite right either. I guess I'm going to go drop some cash on a new shadow or pencil after all, I do have the 266 and this is an interesting technique! I'll have to give it a try, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddcassettes
can not begin to even explain how hot you look with the pin up makeup. gorgeous!

Thank you! I gotta admit that it was partly inspired by you because you're always posting the most gorgeous pin-up looks ever! So thanks for being great inspiration
smiles.gif

And thank you so much everyone for all your lovely comments <3, I have to admit I looooved the pin-up look on myself too.. I felt so glamorous. I'm going to invest in a bright pink lippie and try it out with that too.
And the SFX was fun.. but so, so time consuming. Never again! Until next Halloween.

michellexmary

great looks!
for the brows you might wanna try embark e/s from mac. its listed as an "intense reddish brown" and is matte. which would be perrrrfect for dark eyebrows. or maybe esspresso? i dont have that color but it appears to be a pretty dark brown.

funny side note: totez knew you were from portland bc of the inside of the train! max, right?? too funny. i was just up there, love it!

m
xo

paparazziboy

I know, I know, the black brows is pretty harsh.. I just think the brown brow pencil I have doesn't look quite right either. I guess I'm going to go drop some cash on a new shadow or pencil after all, I do have the 266 and this is an interesting technique! I'll have to give it a try, thanks!

your very welcome i will do a tutorial on this technique right now and upload it to my channel so u can see how i do it

olddcassettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
Thank you! I gotta admit that it was partly inspired by you because you're always posting the most gorgeous pin-up looks ever! So thanks for being great inspiration
smiles.gif

th_hug.gif
wow!!! thank you
smiles.gif
you pulled it off very very well, and i hope to see more pin up looks from you because they seriously look amazing on you!

xhypnotiqex

i love your looks. your post are the best!! & the halloween look is crazy. i had to stop eating my yogurt cus i got grossed out (that's a good thing) lol

cupcake_x

Oh my god!! Honey, you are ROCKING the pin-up look. I love it on you!

And the Snow White look is so awesome. I love it and you did really well with the gore.

Latest posts