Pin-Up Hair and Makeup Crash Course in LA!

NikkiHorror

Hi girls and guys! I just wanted to pop in to let you all know about my hair and makeup workshop that I'm going to be teaching in LA on Sunday, September 1st! (Labor Day weekend). If you are interested in coming, please send us an email at [email protected] :) Here's the info:

Internationally published and award winning pin-up models Cherry Dollface and Nikki Napalm will be teaching a hair and makeup class on Sunday, September 1st in downtown Los Angeles!

The class is taking place at a beautiful photography studio located in the heart of the garment district. The class is 3 hours long, from 1pm-4pm (the full address is on the attached flier). There are only 50 seats available for this class and it is booking quickly!

Nikki is a MAC Cosmetics advanced certified makeup artist with 9 years experience in the professional makeup industry. She will be demonstrating a full, detailed retro makeup look on a model (including false eyelash application, dramatic winged eyeliner, a bold red lip and contour/highlight of the face). Cherry is a famed Youtube makeup and hair tutorial guru with 8 years experience doing hair. She will be demonstrating a pincurl set and two vintage hairstyles.

This class is a seminar style class. Our students will watch us work and can take photos, write down notes, and ask questions along the way. We will pass around all of the tools and products that we use during the class so our students can take pictures with their phones and write down items they might need to add to their collections at home. We will also be providing swag bags with lots of amazing product samples, hair accessories, a free cut and color gift card for Toni&Guy hair academy, and some yummy snacks :) We will also be raffling off a Toni&Guy flat iron during the class!

The cost for the class is $75. To book your spot you will need to pay a deposit of the full class price ahead of time. Please contact [email protected] for more information on how to reserve your spot!

We encourage you to come with a group of friends and make a fun girls day out!

Again, please contact [email protected] to reserve your spot!