Pin-up Perfect Lashes?

Christina Victoria

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations on a Mascara that would make my eyelashes look the MOST fake, big, dramatic, full, etc; that has the least amount of clumping. Think Playboy Centerfold lashes.

I would use fake lashes if I could, but unfortunatley I have very sensitive eyes, and I have allergic reactions to almost all glues/applicators.

I'm looking for any brand, not only MAC. Thanks in advance.
smiles.gif

Isis

Lancome L'Extreme with Smashbox Layer Lash Primer looks amazing!
That combination will give you crazy length, curl, and thickness.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
Lancome L'Extreme with Smashbox Layer Lash Primer looks amazing!
That combination will give you crazy length, curl, and thickness.

Ok, I'll look into those two. How many coats would you think I would need of each?

Isis

At most I would say 2 if even. And its best if you apply the mascara over the primer while it's still wet to get the best effect. I hope it works for you
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
At most I would say 2 if even. And its best if you apply the mascara over the primer while it's still wet to get the best effect. I hope it works for you
smiles.gif

Okay, thanks!
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytale22
I love Max Factor Lash Perfection. <3

I've heard a lot of people talk about this one. Thanks for the rec.
smiles.gif

katsey

I had a makeover done at MAC and they used fiber rich on my lashes and then used fake lashes. I wanted my boyfriend to see my makeup but he didn't finish work until 2AM, but I had to take the fakes off-I kept falling asleep. Anyway, he came home woke me up and said I looked really good-did they put fake eyelashes on? Well they did but I wasn't wear them! So yeah-fibre rich.

user3

YSL Faux Cils (luxurious) , also several coats of DiorShow, Max Factor 2000 Calorie , and if you have medium lashes try about 5 coats of Maybelline full 'n' soft.

I have pics of my wearing all of the above if you would like to see.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
YSL Faux Cils (luxurious) , also several coats of DiorShow, Max Factor 2000 Calorie , and if you have medium lashes try about 5 coats of Maybelline full 'n' soft.

I have pics of my wearing all of the above if you would like to see.

Sorry for the slow reply, but yes, I'd love to see pictures.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsey
I had a makeover done at MAC and they used fiber rich on my lashes and then used fake lashes. I wanted my boyfriend to see my makeup but he didn't finish work until 2AM, but I had to take the fakes off-I kept falling asleep. Anyway, he came home woke me up and said I looked really good-did they put fake eyelashes on? Well they did but I wasn't wear them! So yeah-fibre rich.

Ah, wow. Maybe I'll have to try that. It's so hard to decide!

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelies_mommy
What about the MAC Prep+Prime lashes with Fibre Rich in black? Could look very "fake" --
smiles.gif

I'll try this next time I'm at my counter, thanks!

blueyedlady87

I have tried a TON of brands of mascara both drug store and high-end. I loove the thick, dramatic, Playboy lash. And I have found that if I curl my lashes, use 2-3 coats of Maybelline Intense Lash XXL, let it dry some, then come back and add 2-3 more, it gives me thick, gorgeous lashes. And best of all, it's super cheap! Hope you find something you like.
<3

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
I have tried a TON of brands of mascara both drug store and high-end. I loove the thick, dramatic, Playboy lash. And I have found that if I curl my lashes, use 2-3 coats of Maybelline Intense Lash XXL, let it dry some, then come back and add 2-3 more, it gives me thick, gorgeous lashes. And best of all, it's super cheap! Hope you find something you like.
<3

Thanks so much, I've heard a lot of great reviews on this product.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocula
MAC Prep and Prime Lash with Max Factor Lash Perfection or 2000 Calorie

I wish my drugstore (CVS, Walmart, Walgreens) carried Max Factor, they said that they discontinued it a while ago.
ssad.gif

ette

MAC prep and prime with diorshow. oh and curl with kevin aucoin curler before, which is fabulous.

kimmy

i'd suggest diorshow [i've heard it's great] and lancome definicils
smiles.gif
if you ever can find max factour 2000 calorie, get it
winks.gif
that stuff is AMAZING. have you tried target for the max factour?

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
MAC prep and prime with diorshow. oh and curl with kevin aucoin curler before, which is fabulous.

Hehe, so many mascaras I have to try. Thanks so much, I'll check out Dior Show and the curler.

Latest posts