pinch me, peaches or pinch o peach?

zucker

hi ladies
smiles.gif

perhaps you can help me, i want to buy a new blush. i normally wear rosy, mauvy and pinky blushes. but i would like to have a peachy one now
th_DANCE.gif

which one of those you like the most and why?

have a nice rest of the weekend
winkiss.gif

purrtykitty

Personally, I prefer a bit of shimmer, so I'd go with Springsheen (which I have). I've really been using Fleurry lately. It's peachy-corally with a bit of shimmer. I had Peaches at one point, but like I said, I prefer shimmer. It's really going to depend on your skintone as to which peach one is going to look best. I'm NW15 for reference.

chicalola

Joyous...i use the same colours you do (pinks-plums). So I was suprised ,as to how awesome I feel when I put this blush on. Good luck
smiles.gif

zucker

thank you
smiles.gif

hmmmm.....perhaps i should had say, i dont like too much shimmer at the moment
greengrin.gif

so joyous is a bpb isnt it? then it has shimmer too =/

the perfect blush i am searching for should be peachy-corally-apricot without too much shimmer. so if anybody has an idea... that would be awesome.
greengrin.gif

chocodcocoa

Of the three you mentioned I like pinch me the most... because it gives me a natural flush. However, if you want a peachy blush then peaches would be the one... pinch o peach is not really peach, it's very pinky... and pinch me is much more corally.

anshu7

pinch o peach is more pink than peach. pinch me is coral and i think it wud be a tad dark for u.so i guess if u want a peach blush peaches is the best option.u may want to try hipness from fafi though.i havent seen it in person but heard gr8 reiviews!hth

Leilani78

Quote:
Originally Posted by zucker
thank you
smiles.gif

hmmmm.....perhaps i should had say, i dont like too much shimmer at the moment
greengrin.gif

so joyous is a bpb isnt it? then it has shimmer too =/

the perfect blush i am searching for should be peachy-corally-apricot without too much shimmer. so if anybody has an idea... that would be awesome.
greengrin.gif

I'm not a shimmer fan either, but Joyous doesn't have shimmer. Also, Joyous more of a coral peach.

zucker

thank you ladies, i bought peaches today and i am really happy about it!
thank you for your help.