• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Pink and Brown neutral eye (edited to include full face look)

martygreene

new-glasses.jpg

Naked pre-makeup face. Good Morning!

I started with foundation and loose powder already applied to my whole face, including from the crease to browbone. I then applied a transparent primer to my lids and crease area.

tutorial-001.jpg

Sweet lust applied to the lid up to slightly higher than the crease.

tutorial-002.jpg

Coco pigment is applied to the outer corner and outer half of the crease, extending up slightly past the crease.

tutorial-003.jpg

Chocolate Brown pigment is applied to the outer corner and crease, concentrating on the outer 2/3 as well as under the lower lashes for the outer 1/2. This is blened upwards in the outer 1/2 of the crease/lid.

tutorial-004.jpg

Shroom is applied blending into the top of the crease color up to the brow. Pollen is applied just in the arch of the brows.

tutorial-006.jpg

Dipdown fluidline is applied very thinly to upper lashline.

tutorial-007.jpg

Blackish Brown mascara (in this case, Maybelline) is applied to top and bottom lashes, as well as brows.

tutorial-009.jpg

Shimpagne skinfinish is applied to apples of cheeks sweeping up along cheekbones to temples, blending in towards eyes. Skinfinish is also dusted just below eyes and lightly touched across forehead and chin.

Strada blush is lightly dusted on apples of cheeks and along cheekbones.

Pink Aperitif lipstick is applied to lips lightly, with Saplicious lipgelee lightly applied over top.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
Very pretty! (And your lashes are awesome by the way!)

Thanks! I don't really do anything to them other than apply really natural simple mascara. I loathe lengthening/thickening/curling mascaras, and I don't curl my lashes, they always look weird when I do.

Shawna

So pretty, what a great tutorial. I love the shape of your lips. Did you line them, or are they just naturally like that? Beautiful.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
So pretty, what a great tutorial. I love the shape of your lips. Did you line them, or are they just naturally like that? Beautiful.

Nope didn't line them, and rarely ever do. I own I think 3 liners for myself, and they get so little use it's almost stupid for me to even have them.

angelwings

Thank you for posting - that was really helpful
thmbup.gif

The make-up is beautiful. The colours go really well with your eyes and Dipdown looks great. What brush did you use for Dipdown?

Latest posts