pink based bronzer (could be useful for PPPs)

adela88

For all those fairer girls out there, those who have freckles or fellow pink toned lovelies.Its finally summer time, but what i can never see is a bronzer that fits my skintone,no matter how light it is it always goes orange or looks fake..a mua told me i should try to buy one with pink tones but i cant find one.These are the only ones ive heard of...

Guerlain Terracotta Pearly Sun Powder -Orient Sun (shimmering rose tan) This is very crome like btw.i found it too waay shimmery to be used as an all over bronzer.but its a good dupe for so ceylon msf (although its v.exensive)

MAC So ceylon - Blend of rose and gold bronzes overlaid with gold
bought this finally!..great for contouring! i put this ontop of strada when i do my cheekbones and it makes them just 'pop' (it also loooks awesome on your makeup stand
tong.gif

MAC Rose D'Or (Belle Azure)-deep dusty rose shimmer
a bronzing stick,not powder based so id say its abit harder to appply.not very easy to find either because it came out a while back.didnt seem to be that popular?

if any of you have found dupes for these (mixing different pigments)or any products you use..let us know
winkiss.gif

glamqueen1

I would only look weird pretending I can tan to golden-yellow or even orange. I got Margin blush and I use it as a bronzer. Margin is a pink-y, pale copper that looks very natural on my pink-y tanned skin. Then I stay out of the sun
tong.gif

tiramisu

Oh! I've got ideas I use-- not necessarily pink based, but they look natural on my skin coloring/tone. I always count on my 187 to use my bronzers with.

--Nars Laguna bronzer (hello! so worth the price)--or cheap alternative, Kohl's Flirt bronzer in Bronze Goddess (only if you don't mind a slightly more bronzy/golden shimmer)

--Nars multiple in St. Barts. Just awesome... cold bronze taupe shade.
--Bare minerals warmth (with a super light hand and trusty MAC 187 brush!!)
--MAC refined golden (again, need the 187)
--I agree with MAC Tenderling blush, or for a pinkier tone, Cubic (if you're above an NW 15 probably LOL)
--MAC msf in Shooting Star

I also love using NARS highlight powder in Albatross to soften up a too-harsh bronzer.. until I get a little summer coloring going on!

HTH someone..
wavey.gif

Latest posts