pink blush&lipstuff on darker skin

milamonster

I'm lookin for a pink blush & lipstick/gloss. I'm lovin the look that rhianna is rockin lately with the pink lipstick. Kind of like this but more pink:
rihanna2.jpg

I was also looking in Black Hair Sophisticate and someone in there said they used a gloss or lipstick called rocker? anyone used this?
what are your favorite shades that are similar, ranging from hot pink to baby pink. I'm NW 45 .

La Ilusion

That's such a pretty look!

I was looking for similar things this summer. I got HIP lipgloss in Dreamer. I'm an NC42-43, and MAC Mocha Poweder Blush sort of works for this look. The drawback is that it's a Sheertone and, although it's buildable, sometimes I can't get it intense enough. I've been thinking about trying Loverush for that very reason. HTH!

liv

I think MAC VGVI looks like that on me! I'm only a NW15, though.

Maybe print it out and take it to a couple makeup counters and see what they come up with!

kimmy

mac breath of plum powder blush
mac cranberry lip pencil
mac girl about town lipstick
mac plus luxe plushglass

hth!
smiles.gif
those are my best guesses.

La Ilusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by milamonster
14268094682007125743pm.jpg

rihanna.jpg

here's a better more accurate pic of the lip color im looking for. i

Ahhhh. Looking at this picture makes me think of Milani's Berry Rich Color Perfect Lipstick with a wash of baby pink gloss over it.

The HIP gloss I recommended after seeing the first pic will be way too muted and rosey for this look.

Shanelle

I think maybe you were talking about Rocking Chick from the Barbie Loves Mac collection..
It looks alot like the 2nd pic.

milamonster

i havent purchased any yet =(
but i actually do have a color called park avenue blush from nyc that i had abandoned and i revived it. I thought it was too light, but it actually looks great! i have a mac color very similar to it, if not a bit darjer

milamonster

i havent purchased any yet =(
but i actually do have a color called park avenue blush from nyc that i had abandoned and i revived it. I thought it was too light, but it actually looks great! i have a mac color very similar to it, if not a bit darker

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Nars l/g in Gothika, Pillow Talk, Stella, Frisky Summer, or Scandal might work...For blush maybe MAC Fleur Power, Desert Rose, Hushabye, Breezy, or Dollymix...Nars Mounia is really pretty too!! HTH!!
winks.gif
*~*