Pink Bronze Woes

girlsaidwhat

Does anyone else have the weird problem where...pink bronze just disappears, after a short while? I've tried it on different bases, I've tried it wet.

Anyone use something that makes it really stick?

I love it so much, but ...just get frustrated with it. I keep trying to make it work, but I thought "why should I sit here and ...frustrate? I'll just ask the all-knowing ladies at Specktra." : )

panda0410

Never had that problem, though its not a pigment I use a lot of either. I always use UDPP underneath it and dont have a problem with fading. Otherwise try a (horrible) shadestick *ducks for cover*....LOL.... I dont actually like these myself but a lot of people here do use them as bases for pigments
smiles.gif

lunargen

I've never had that problem with Pink Bronze. It stays on pretty well even when it's super humid. I've used it with UDPP, L'oreal Decrease and mixing medium, and it stayed put, although the mixing medium gave it more vibrancy.
greengrin.gif
Hopefully it works out for you.
smiles.gif

ginger9

I know what you mean. I have problems with it. I also find it's harder to get it to "show up" and more tricky to achieve vibrancy. I think mixing medium is a good idea and preferably it should go over another color as a base because PB is somewhat transparent and highly reflective. Hth.