Pink complexion help!

Nyx

Hi, everyone,
Does anyone have any makeup suggestions to help offset a pink complexion? My skin is so pink; I don't know what colours to use to tone it down or to not clash with it. Please help if you have any advice.

DaizyDeath

you should use a color correcting primer i suggest smashbox green photo finish primer it will eliminate all the pink from your skin!

I know i have alot of pink in my skin and i love the stuff

martygreene

Yes, a color-correcting primer or other product of this type is a good idea for overly ruddy/flushed skin. I would suggest the MUFE's primer #1 (green).

Nyx

Thanks for the responses; so a primer goes under foundation? I use a mineral powder foundation, so would that be okay? What about in terms of eyeshadows/lipsticks/blush?

Hawkeye

Yes. Use the green primer under the foundation. Make sure to use a little and not cake it on because if you do you could wind up looking ashy.

as for the eyes I would really stay away from red based eyeshadows (like MAC Trax, Sketch, Beautymarked, Cranberry etc). I would go for more warm tones-like Olive greens, golds, etc and it also depends on your eye color.

For the blush I would go for bronzers and with the color correcting primer under your foundation you can really choose any blush but I would choose a more peachy color.

For the lips pinks are fine, so are peaches and reds.

Latest posts