Pink Eyeshadowssss

misslexa

perhaps what you can try is just using a little bit of pink... so its not a whole pink eye

an example off the top of my head that i do from time to time.... petalescent on the lid, trax in the crease and shroom as a highlight

good luck in your quest... pinks are so gorgeous it would be a shame if you couldn't wear them!
smiles.gif

hp11989

Someone suggested this for colors that I can't quite pull off (for me it's blues and greens): Do a wash with a neutral color that you know looks good on you, then apply the "I'm-not-so-sure-about-this-color" (in your case, pink) on the outer one third of your lid. Do the crease and highlight color as you please.

Also, I have ruddines in my skin, and I've found that I do quite well with blue-based rather than orange-based pinks.

HTH!

Some pinks I have are MAC's Little Madame, and Crimsonaire shadestick, and UD Big Bang. Have you tried those? I have fair skin that tends to be pink.

LRMakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteForPedro
Some pinks I have are MAC's Little Madame, and Crimsonaire shadestick, and UD Big Bang. Have you tried those? I have fair skin that tends to be pink.

no i havent, ive only tried a few pinks..pink freeze seems to work the best so far...
thanks ill look at those ones on my next trip to MAC!!

glamella

Milani Illusion would work. It's a warm pink w/ gold shimmer. MAC's Little Madam is a pretty plummy pink w/ gold shimmer.

Try warmer pinks, they don't pick up pink tones lik ethe cool ones.

Latest posts