Pink grapefruit - The Mac Gods have wooed me :D

perpetuallycute

Yes!!! it is amazing
smiles.gif

I put it over ruckus and thought I was going to have a heart attack!

unalicious

I'm so broke right now and I really shouldn't, but you ladies have convinced me to indulge in a little retail therapy.

Besides, payday is just around the corner.

I bought Pink Grapefruit the first day it came out and I LOVE it. I was never really fond of bright colors or reds but this shade flatters ANYONE. I especially like wearing this gloss w/a red lipliner (such as Milani's bonfire cause it is smooth & cheap.) I just think wearing a red lip liner gives this particular color gloss more "ooomph"

foreveratorifan

I wasn't going to buy anything from this collection, but changed my mind after seeing this L/G!!!! So one is now in my possesion and I LUVS it!

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallycute
Yes!!! it is amazing
smiles.gif

I put it over ruckus and thought I was going to have a heart attack!

Oh I bet it looks amazing over Ruckus!

Miss_MAC

i swore to myself that i would not buy any more lipglosses...but i think i will have to get two of these!!

CWHF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_MAC
i swore to myself that i would not buy any more lipglosses...but i think i will have to get two of these!!

I swore no more lipglasses too but I caved for this one (and Flash of Flesh). It's lovely. But this time I mean it---no more lipglass! (maybe)

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWHF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_MAC

I swore no more lipglasses too but I caved for this one (and Flash of Flesh). It's lovely. But this time I mean it---no more lipglass! (maybe)

rofl.
I say that to myself every time I goto mac..NO MORE LIPGLASSES!
Then I see things like elle, rayothon, magnetique, pink grapefruit, and now pinking sheer!!

You may think that, but once you see pinking sheer you'll buy it lol its soooooo pretty!!