Pink Hair !

paigefiddler

So i dyed my hair with manic panic hot hot pink.
Now i don't know what to do with my brows, which are blonde.
Should i fill them in with pink shadow?
Suggestions please!

kaliraksha

I've seen pink hair successfully pulled off with medium to medium dark brown eyebrows. I would go that route first. If you google pink hair and look at the images you see that most of the people are in that category... even the artist Pink was usually in that category.

Now of course, I haven't seen many people in real life with pink hair and pink eyebrows so I'm not entirely sure how it works... but if you think it looks good or better, then go for it!

paigefiddler

thank you
smiles.gif

i will try that first. i know theres a girl on here who used to do pink eyebrows.
ghostsinsnow? or something like that. so i was just wondering if i should do that too!

thanks!

amyzon

I had my hair pink in the front for a long while, and it looked great with my brown brows... I really, really would not do pink brows for everyday... It would probably make the difference between getting the kind of looks you want - 'hey, cute girl with pink hair!' and some less desirable ones - 'whoa, freaky girl with pink eyebrows!' It sounds fun for going out however - espeically with some creative makeup!

Little Addict

I'm actually planning on dyeing my hair pink too! lol ...

my hair's currently bright red and I don't do anything with my eyebrows so I guess with pink it's ok to keep them your natural color. Yeah, pink eyebrows would look a little weird ...

Brie

lol i was going to put a pink rinse through my red this week!! Try Auburn brow powder ?? i hadn't even though about it.

what i would really love though would be pastel pink hair, i love it!!!!!

enjoybeingagirl

I had my hair hot hot pink for 4 months. I used a light brown brow pencil on my dark blonde brows. I think it looked better than anything else i tried such as pink, red, or burgundy.

Latest posts