Pink Lipstick 4 Women Of Colour

LAMB4LIFE

I Have Recently Ditched The Heavy Eye Makeup For Bold Statement Lips-and I Am Lovin It...morange,costa Chic,crosswires,girl About Town Are Better Than Sex 4 Me Right Now Lol. But I Really Want To Rock A Pink Shade- What Is The Palest Shade Of Pink I Can Pull Off As An Nc45(studio Fix Fluid)???? Any Recs Wud B Much Appreciated! Thanx In Advance You Guys.x

ForgetRegret

Hey there girly...I've gotten obsessed with bright lips lately too...LOL Ok, granted this is coming from a girl who's too pale for MAC (except when I have a deep, dark tan...then I'm NC15 LOL), but I've seen these colors on some of the lovely WOC MAs, and they look absolutely stunning, so I hope it helps a little...
GAT is a lovely pink...if it's a bit more on the purple side on you, put Love Alert dazzleglass over it, it's totally sexy. Some other awesome pinks you could try are Impassioned, Lustering, and Trimming Talk (I just bought this one, and really love it...I was sold once I saw one of the MAs wearing it). I don't know whether or not it would be too pale for you, but Pink Nouveau is a really great bright, yet light pink.
GL, and I HTH you a little bit!
smiles.gif

PS, you love Morange, have you tried Vegas Volt? It's REALLY pretty...and I think it would look lovely on you.

LAMB4LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret

PS, you love Morange, have you tried Vegas Volt? It's REALLY pretty...and I think it would look lovely on you.

HEY THANX SO MUCH FOR THE RECS I LOVE VEGAS VOLT DONT KNOW WHY I FORGOT TO MENTION IT.
I AM GONNA GO CHECK OUT TRIMMING TALK AND IMPASSIONED TOMORROW. THANX AGAIN.X

TISH1124

Show Orchid is gorgeous on NC45 I did a fotd with it a longggggggggg time ago but it is bright pink and lovely

Pinks I love that are still available

Pink Nouveau
Show Orchid
Pretty Please (Pale)
Colour Crafted
Pink Plaid
Viva Glam II

LE favs

Aloof
Fun, Fun
Pure Rose

LAMB4LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Show Orchid is gorgeous on NC45 I did a fotd with it a longggggggggg time ago but it is bright pink and lovely

THANX SOOO MUCH 4 THE REC GOT SHOW ORCHID 2DAY ND I LUV IT.
I ALSO GOT FUSION PINK(PRO) AND FULL FUCHSIA(PRO)
th_DANCE.gif
I AM IN PINK LIPSTICK HEAVEN RITE NOW LOL