deep purple pigment in crease with smashbox 15 brush
waveline on top lashline with mac 212
non-conformist on lower lashline with smudger brush
dip down on brows with mac 208

cheeks.
mocha blush
smashbox ray softlights

lips.
smashbox stage lipgloss (helloooooooo, everyone needs to own this, its FREAKING GORGOUES!!)

user4

what did u use on ur lower lashline??? i know u said u'll post it later but my initial reflex was to type that and even though my head it telling my fingers not to, they dont listen... even as we speak it continues to happen... lmao. i am so obsessed with purple right now that it's kinda sad... i feel like i need ever purple of every brand in existance. is that a mental disorder? i think it might be... lmao. im babbling so im outtie... but do tell what the bottom liner is pleeeeeeeease!!! hehe.... the looks it hot BTW!!!

missytakespics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
what did u use on ur lower lashline??? i know u said u'll post it later but my initial reflex was to type that and even though my head it telling my fingers not to, they dont listen... even as we speak it continues to happen... lmao. i am so obsessed with purple right now that it's kinda sad... i feel like i need ever purple of every brand in existance. is that a mental disorder? i think it might be... lmao. im babbling so im outtie... but do tell what the bottom liner is pleeeeeeeease!!! hehe.... the looks it hot BTW!!!

you crazy broad!
i listed the products - sorry to torture you! =)
and it was non-conformist.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
i am so obsessed with purple right now that it's kinda sad... i feel like i need ever purple of every brand in existance...

Me too! But I only want deep rich jewel tone shades. I really want a deep purple liner too, like macroviolet, but I'm terrible with fluidlines!

Okay, now to the good stuff, Missy you are always hot. I agree with Jude, your looks awe awesome! I'm lovin' this
greengrin.gif

SugarAsh182

I love purple lately too, so of course I'm gonna have to try this tomorrow b/c it's HOT! What color is the Smashbox l/g in the tube? I've never tried one of their lippies before! Perhaps I'll pick it up at Sephora today
greengrin.gif

missytakespics

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
I love purple lately too, so of course I'm gonna have to try this tomorrow b/c it's HOT! What color is the Smashbox l/g in the tube? I've never tried one of their lippies before! Perhaps I'll pick it up at Sephora today
greengrin.gif

at least test it if you go...its a sheer shimmery raspberry (gold shimmer). it is so much better in person, this camera sucks.

warships

I love this look girl.
I think I need to try Smashbox lipgloss, especially this one. I've heard good things about them.