Pink on Black...

s0_fam0us

Please excuse the bad pics (taken with my Sidekick - and only the first was in decent lighting - I dunno where my camera ran off to) and the fact that my face looks so puffy... and the semi-frizzy hair in the bottom 2 pics. I've been playing with it since I got it done. lol

It's Pravana Magenta, on top of lightened hair... it was probably lightened to about an 8... the darker brown is actually my natural-ish color... it was all dyed red at one point, then when I decided to do the pink the red had faded to a terrible orange-y color... so we dyed the entire thing dark again in about... July-ish. And apparently it either was, or faded into my natural color.
smiles.gif

me1.jpg

me5.jpg

me4.jpg

blondemafia76

love this- as a fan of the pink hairs, I approve!! I *almost* went dark- with the pink- but just couldnt- too skurred!!!!!

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondemafia76
love this- as a fan of the pink hairs, I approve!! I *almost* went dark- with the pink- but just couldnt- too skurred!!!!!

LOL I love your hair though. I saw mine today with the blonde in it for the first time ever (usually when she bleaches the highlights, I don't see it before she puts the pink in), and it FREAKED ME OUT. I've neverrrr seen any blonde in my hair. I couldn't do it. lol

blondemafia76

hehe we are the same then. I even went so far as to BUY the stuff to go dark- thought it would bring out my eyes.. and then I thought about my fourwheeler and the custom graphic I have on it- BlondeMafiaMandy- LOL, and said, nopey nopey!!!!!! I have done nearly every other hue, even dark underneath- but I cant get rid of the blonde..... LMAO . but I still love yours, we can live vicariously thru each other. LOL

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondemafia76
hehe we are the same then. I even went so far as to BUY the stuff to go dark- thought it would bring out my eyes.. and then I thought about my fourwheeler and the custom graphic I have on it- BlondeMafiaMandy- LOL, and said, nopey nopey!!!!!! I have done nearly every other hue, even dark underneath- but I cant get rid of the blonde..... LMAO . but I still love yours, we can live vicariously thru each other. LOL

Good idea! I love the blonde in YOUR hair, but it freaked me out in mine. lol... I'm all for living vicariously through each other. :]

Hilly

I love, love, love this! When I was in HS, I got my hair done over the summer like this, but since it was a Catholic school- they made me re-dye it a natural color when I came back. Boo. Looks awesome on you!

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I love, love, love this! When I was in HS, I got my hair done over the summer like this, but since it was a Catholic school- they made me re-dye it a natural color when I came back. Boo. Looks awesome on you!

Thanks!!! Silly school rules... Everyone always asks me if my job has an issue with it (or the lip ring), as I work for an insurance company, but surprisingly they don't care.
smiles.gif