***Pink Opal, Pinked Mauve & Entremauve Fotd!***

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupislove
your eyebrows look great and the make-up is even better!

haha thanks, theyre thick and shape themselves most of the time. but my left brow is not as full as my right one and it popped up in the pic....woops!

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erynnj
i love this look the eyeliner is SO HOT! pink opal is one of my top 5 pigments im always reaching for that one!!
thmbup.gif

THANKS
its a BEAUTIFUL color! my friend gave me a little bit of hers about 2 years ago and i still have it! lol

i need a little more so i can press it and wear it more often. but vanilla is my all time favorite pigment! ugh! its just so pretty and works so well on all parts of the face

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinG
Very nice. You Kinda remind me of Katura from here. You both are very beautiful.

SHE IS GORGEOUS! and thanks hehe

i had to do some snoping...

p.s.-i wish i had a body like hers too LOL

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenchi
great brows ! what did u use on your lips? TIA

thanks babes!
i used spiced pumpkin from Stila
i think it was a limited color cuz i cant find it on their website

tropical_smiles

Wow I never would of thought to do this and i actually have these colors. on the exception of pink opal but i know i can substitute that one easily!! I can't wait to give this a try!!

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical_smiles
Wow I never would of thought to do this and i actually have these colors. on the exception of pink opal but i know i can substitute that one easily!! I can't wait to give this a try!!

if you have Vex e/s that will work wonderfully....i use it all the time and love it

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowkei
damn ur super hot!

haha

stoppppp
youre making me blush

everyone us, :loveya:

Latest posts