Pink Opal, Vanilla, Lark About... and?

lilibat

So All three of these are sort of white with a colour as a shimmer. Pink Opal is Pink, Vanilla is Orangey, Lark about is light blue, what I am wondering is if there are any others especially a white with purple or green frost?

I am really looking for a pigment as I don't really use actual shadows.

panda0410

White Gold has a beautiful yellow/green duochrome.
White Frost has the blue duochrome, but Lark About is a better pigment IMHO with the purple/blue duochrome and better finish.
Quick Frost has a green pearl - however its slight. Still a pretty pigmwnt with much better texture and finish than White Gold.

Folie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Frozen White has a bluish finish.

Frozen White is a pretty color. It's one my favorite pigments. Sometimes, if I want a more blue effect, I pair with sharkskin.

LMD84

white gold is the first one that sprung into mind when i read your post! it really is beautiful and has a lovely green shimmer to it! i 100% reccomend it
smiles.gif

frozen white doesn't do it for me i'm afraid
ssad.gif
i too much prefer lark about and like to use lark about over delft paint pot to bring out the bluey shimmer even more!
smiles.gif

lilibat

I was really hoping I had missed a purple one. *sigh* That is what I need for my current everyday to go with Softwashed Grey, Push the Edge with bit of violet. Lrk About & Pink Opal kind of work but then I feel like I need to add in a little Fuschia or Nval Blue to make the colours flow. Really want to do an all purple thing sometimes.

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibat
I was really hoping I had missed a purple one. *sigh* That is what I need for my current everyday to go with Softwashed Grey, Push the Edge with bit of violet. Lrk About & Pink Opal kind of work but then I feel like I need to add in a little Fuschia or Nval Blue to make the colours flow. Really want to do an all purple thing sometimes.

I was thinking the same in terms of a purple shimmer - I have a good sub for one now, but if MAC made one that would be awesome.