Pink/peach/gold lipstick?

DLuxJessica

Hi, all...
I'm on the search for a pinky-peach lipstick with a good gold pearl/flash to it. I have the NARS Orgasm multiple and lip gloss (both versions of the gloss, actually), and those are fine (the multiple is a smidgen on the light side, though). But I'm really a lipstick girl when it comes to lip products. So can anyone think of a lipstick that might fill the void?

shellygrrl

Staff member
MAC Creme de la Femme may be an option (pink laced with gold, frost finish; you could mix it with a peach lippie). You could also get a peachy-pink lippie and layer some gold pigment over the top, maybe?

DLuxJessica

You could also get a peachy-pink lippie and layer some gold pigment over the top, maybe?
Thanks! I'll swatch Creme de la Femme next time I'm out and about. And yeah, I'd thought about going with a peach/pink lippie and adding pigment/gloss/something over the top, but I need something that I can just swipe on and go most of the time. Thanks again for the assist!

DLuxJessica

You could also look at Sandy B. It's more peach than pink, but it does have a gold shimmer to it.
Thanks! I'll add it to my swatch list!
smiles.gif

llconfident

Try the Wet and Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks. They are amazing, with a satin finish. They are also quite creamy and pigmented :) My personal favorite for the gold/pink look is breeze!
*Make sure that you get the lipsticks in the black packaging, not the white/silver packaging! The white ones show all of the fine lines in my lips :(

gina12345

Hi, all...
I'm on the search for a pinky-peach lipstick with a good gold pearl/flash to it. I have the NARS Orgasm multiple and lip gloss (both versions of the gloss, actually), and those are fine (the multiple is a smidgen on the light side, though). But I'm really a lipstick girl when it comes to lip products. So can anyone think of a lipstick that might fill the void?
MAC Sandy B

Latest posts