Pink Pearl pigment question

depecher

I just got a sample of pink pearl pigment. I used it yesterday with Silver Fog and Vanilla. It was pretty, but very light. I used it today with Violet and Vanilla pigments but wasn't as happy with the result. What other pigments should I pair it with? I have the following:

Full Jar Pigments:

Violet
Blue
Blue Brown
Blue Storm
Steel Blue

Pro Pigment Samples:

Cool Pink
Clear Sky
Marine Ultra
True Chartreuse
Acid Orange
Kelly Green

Pigment Samples:

Tan
Frozen White
Vanilla
Teal
Pink Pearl
Silver Fog
Light Blue Glitter
Grey
Melon
Rose
Coco
Golden Olive
Deck Chair
Pink Opal
Rose Gold
Naked
All Girl

Not all of my samples are here. I ordered a bunch on Monday from a really nice person on live journal. I am also not adept at using 5 different eyeshadows to make a look. Could you give me a recommendation using 3 or 4 pigments? I would appreciate any help.

TIA

Sanne

when you use a sticky base like shadesticks the color will show up more vibrant too! I like it with a blue, like parrot or electric eel, or blue pigment as a liner

depecher

Thank you both for the suggestions. I was trying to avoid buying a shadestick but I guess I will have to. I just wish depeche MODE would hurry up and announce ticket sales for the US. This is cutting into the MAC purchases.
winks.gif

Cherish

I think you can try blue,light blue .it may be better.Or may be some complex color!
I know a Chinese company of
Pearl Pigment a good pearl pigment company.Perhaps you can get in touch with them,they will give you some suggests.After all,they are more professional then me.
yes.gif

Latest posts