Pink slip e/s Lingerie

2_pink

Wow...guess im like the only one who thinks different on this color...i really wanted to like this color, but when i swatched it, i was disappointed. It looked like a very pale pink (almost no color) with tons of glitter.

Virgo

The glitter in Trax, Beauty Marked and Black Tied really show up when I dampen my brush a tiny bit before using it.

I'm so glad I got slip pink. It's a great color and looks great on my pale skin.
smiles.gif

Isis

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Now that you're saying that I'm not sure that I'll get this color either! I mean I'm in love with all my Frost and VP e/s because they're glittery!
I want a nice soft pink and glitterish color and I'm afraid that it's not Pink Slip!

Are you suuuuuure????
I'm wearing it over Cotton Candy today with Sensualize and it's SO pretty!

user4

i'll let u know what I think of it on Saturday. I'm getting it tomorrow and probably try it out on Saturday. i have high hopes for this shadow though. It's that muted natural pink I've been wanting forever.

turtle_pixie_

I'm disapointed, i thought it looked gorgeous, but I don't like the texture the way it looks swatched. The glitter layer kinda on top, it's like a lustre imo. But I prefer the way lustres look. Maybe if i use it with fix + when I get the shadow I'll like it better. Who knows? It is just so gorgeous in the pot!

Sushi_Flower

I can't wait to see this in person and buy 2 atleast if i love it! I'm starting to think it is most similar to Girlie e/s from the existing range? But more muted and fleshy?
I have NO idea if this will look good on my NC43 skin, it might be too pale, but it looks so good in the pictures of pans, swatches and in FOTDs and i think i can carry pinks well as Mythology looks more pinky on me and works so well for me.

Can anyone tell me if it looks 'dense' or 'warm' when applied. Don't know if you guys will know what i mean by that. I just hope it's not too chakly for me.

bluegrassbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
II'm starting to think it is most similar to Girlie e/s from the existing range?
Can anyone tell me if it looks 'dense' or 'warm' when applied. Don't know if you guys will know what i mean by that. I just hope it's not too chakly for me.

It looked exactly like girlie on me. (even though it looks completely different in the pan) It was very warm on me (NC25 with very yellow tones) It's a very pretty color, but I think to close to Girlie to merit purchasing, since I have that one. It blended very nicely, not chalky at all. I'm not sure what you mean by "dense".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
I can't wait to see this in person and buy 2 atleast if i love it! I'm starting to think it is most similar to Girlie e/s from the existing range? But more muted and fleshy?
I have NO idea if this will look good on my NC43 skin, it might be too pale, but it looks so good in the pictures of pans, swatches and in FOTDs and i think i can carry pinks well as Mythology looks more pinky on me and works so well for me.

I am an NC40 and it shows up wonderfully on my skin. It's bit "fleshy" looking but I get lots of golden sparkles. I love it! This is not a chalky color on my skin.. unlike most shades in this range. Hope that helps!

giz2000

Try putting water based Mixing Medium on your lid and then applying the shadow while the MM is still a tiny bit damp...

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiiflower
I am an NC40 and it shows up wonderfully on my skin. It's bit "fleshy" looking but I get lots of golden sparkles. I love it! This is not a chalky color on my skin.. unlike most shades in this range. Hope that helps!

Oooh name twin! And almost skin tone twin! Thanks for the comments.
Is there any chance you could change your name a little bit if you don't mind please, it's just that it might get confusing having 2 Sushi Flowers on the forum.
smiles.gif

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
Are you suuuuuure????
I'm wearing it over Cotton Candy today with Sensualize and it's SO pretty!

Arrg now you're coming with the Sensualize thing!
rofl.gif
I bought a Sensualize backup on Friday!

pale blue

I used this today over Beig-ing and thought it looked gorgeous. It was more sparkly than I thought it would be since I'm an NW20. It is similar to Girlie, but I like this so much more! I think I'll have to get a backup since this shade will probably be very versatile and I'll be able to wear it with a lot of things.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Arrg now you're coming with the Sensualize thing!
rofl.gif
I bought a Sensualize backup on Friday!

It's the magic word
greengrin.gif
tong.gif
About time!

Latest posts