Pinkish blush for NC40

summer6310

I am NC40 asian and currently searching for a pink tone blush. Since I am always into the tan look, I have bunch of peachy color blushes(Margin, Gingerly, Sunbasque...) and I do love them, but I think it is time to try something different
smiles.gif
The only "pink" blush I own is Nars Orgasm and it acturally doesn't show up on my skin but the glitter. Can anyone recommand something nice? Maybe a pink or plum color that won't make me look like a clown. Thanks you all
rofl.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

You should check out Nars Angelika. Angelika has shimmer and its a crazy cotton candy pink. I really don't think you could get any more pink than Angelika
eyelove.gif

contrabassoon

Yeah Angelika is a very pink blush. If that's too pink for you, try Pnk Swoon (MAC) for a natural pink look or Dollymix (also MAC).

MAKExMExUP

I tried Mata Hari because I wanted a matte pink blush but it was just too "whoa look at me I'm wearin blush!" Perhaps I applied way too much? hmm Sin looked like a much more natural pink on me. Angelika also looks DAZZLING in the pan, I'd love to try it but I don't think it will match my skintone (NC40)

nunu

wow this thread is old, but incase your still wondering i'm nc43 and i love MAC Dollymix!