pinks and blues

faithhopelove24

The background colors of my wall make it hard to see the colors but I tried..

makeup1107043.jpg

makeup1107028.jpg

makeup1107033.jpg

I used..MAC FAce & Body Foundation N9. MAC Blunt, Dame and Desert Rose blushes and Seedy Pearl (highlight). Mehron's Sapphire on the lids and MAC Waveline gel eyeliner (lid).
MAC Blue Noir and Carbon (crease);
For blush I used Desert Rose and Mary Kay's Brick. For lips I used MAC Elaborate l/g

Next Up...
makeup1107010.jpg

makeup1107003.jpg

I used... MAC Motif (highlight), Paradisco (lid), Sketch , Embark (crease). Loverush on Cheeks and Who's That Lady on my lips.

Thanks for Looking
smiles.gif

Perple1

WOW! How on EARTH did you get Paradisco so pigmented?!?! It looks gorgeous on you & I love the hair!

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
WOW! How on EARTH did you get Paradisco so pigmented?!?! It looks gorgeous on you & I love the hair!

Come to think of it I think I added a little MAC Mystic blush on top of the Paradisco to make it more vibrant.

MsCuppyCakes

OMG ~ it's been way TOO long since you posted. I did a double take because I thought I was seeing things. Please post more, yes I remember you have little ones
smiles.gif
but we've missed you.

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
OMG ~ it's been way TOO long since you posted. I did a double take because I thought I was seeing things. Please post more, yes I remember you have little ones
smiles.gif
but we've missed you.

I think it's been about a year...It's really good to be back
smiles.gif
You will see more post from me in the future
smiles.gif

yummy411

YAY! you are back! i've missed your fotd's!! i can't even see the pics at my secondary comp, but i know they are beautiful!! can't wait to check them out!

MsCuppyCakes

I'm dying over here, my work recently set up a firewall so I can't see photobucket etc. But I can see thumbnails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
YAY! you are back! i've missed your fotd's!! i can't even see the pics at my secondary comp, but i know they are beautiful!! can't wait to check them out!

MsCuppyCakes

Because of you, I ran out and bought a few of Iman's eyeshadows
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithhopelove24
I think it's been about a year...It's really good to be back
smiles.gif
You will see more post from me in the future
smiles.gif

Latest posts