Pinks for NC35s

battipatti

I want to try out some pink lipglasses or lipsticks but I have no clue what would look good, I have no reference pictures of me without make up but my hair and eyes are nearly black. I've been eyeing crystal rose lipglass, so pretty! would it work?

tracie

I'm NC30 with my tan, and I absolutely love sweetie cake lipglass...which looks a lot like crystal rose. You should try crystal rose out
smiles.gif

ohhhhhthehorror

I LOVE Deja Rose and Pink Poodle lipglasses. They are so pretty.
As far as pink lipstick...my favorite is pink nouveau, but that is super bright...another I like is Bombshell...or a darker color would be pink maribue, more of a reddish dark pink, it was just re-released this summer.

aerials

Pink Poodle is a great true Barbie pink... it's so gorgeous if you're courageous enough to pull off the colour!
Some other really pretty pink lipglasses are Cultured and Prrr.

asnbrb

I third Pink Poodle, especially with Girl About Town lipstick. As for lighter shades, I like Damzel and Pink Maribu or Indie Girl.

BlahWah

Crystal Rose IS really pretty, and if you can pick it up do so! I've also liked Heartfelt Pink l/g and Pink Meringue l/g, but both are LE. Unfortunately I don't have anything from the perm line so I can't suggest anything there, sorry. =P

Latest posts