Pinks & purples eyeshadows/pigments for a NW43/45 ?

ilovegreen

Hi Everyone

I really want to invest in some pink and purple eyeshadows &/or pigments but I'm not as confident choosing, especially with pinks, what would suit my complexion.

What would you recommend for an adventurous NW43/45 ?

All advice is greatly appreciated.

ILG

priss

pink eyeshadows- yogurt , pen-n-pink, post haste ( in increasing intensity) you can amplify all of these with flammable paint or artifact paint pot. the pro store has really good cream color base choices for pink if you have access to one.

other- fuchsia pigment, bright fuchsia pigment (pro store), hellium pigment

expensive pink, paradisco, and falling star are all pinks that can go sorta orangy/ coral and are pretty too.

purple eyeshadow- trax, stars and rockets (a hybrid of pink and purple), fig 1, signed sealed, purple haze, beautiful iris, sketch, beauty marked.

other- entremauve pigment (limited) rich purple (pro only) pigment.

if you wear nw43/45 there isnt a pink or purple that you cant wear. you are dark enough for them all to look fab.

sign sealed, for example came out w/ matte2. i used to use it on my outer crease only but for a great nighttime look i pack it on my lid and use beauty marked or even carbon on the outer crease.

a few of my suggestions are subtle but they are mostly attention getting so beware. if you layer stars and rockets e/s over flammable paint on your lids people will stop and gawk at your beautiful lids momma.

you ready for that????

another hybrid of pink and purple was romping e/s (not romp). romping came out with the strange hybrid launch. its very close to stars and rockets but heavier on the purple side. it too looks great over flammable paint pot.

be ready to cop nice vice paint pot from the upcoming fafi collection. its the first true purple paint pot.

my profile pic is endless love e/s (discontinued) but the pro only color vibrant grape looks very similar- in the crease and entremauve pigment on the outer crease. i used vellum as my brow hightlight. it appears white in the pallet but it has violet duochromes. im a sucker for duochromes- they pick up color in the most fantabulous way!!

hth!

saj20052006

I love bright colors and my favs are:

Pinks = Swish and Sushi Flower E/S, Pink Bronze and Pink Opal Pigments
Purple = Violet, Entremauve and Rich Purple Pigment

ilovegreen

Thank you Priss & Saj

It's payday today so I'm taking your suggestions with me and hope to do some serious MAC damage !!