Pinky blusher?

Miss Jo

Hi

I'm quite new to MAC cosmetics and as there isn't a MAC counter near where I live, I tend to order a lot of things online from their web site. Apart from having to pay postage, the only thing I hate about this is that I can't try the products on my skin to see what they are like, or look at what the colours are like.

I am wanting a really nice candy pink blush for my cheeks for when I go out. It needs to be vibrant and dramatic! I have very porcelain skin too. I have already tried MAC Powder Blush in Dollymix but it was too dark for me, I wanted something brighter and lighter. I quite like the look of 'cute' but it's sold out on the site.

If anybody has any ideas I would much appreciate it?
smiles.gif

Thanks

Fairybelle

If you can wait till the Barbie collection comes out, 'Don't Be Shy' blush under 'Pearl Blossom' beauty powder would be a lovely combination!

freaksinunif0rm

Second Pink Swoon!

It's sheer so you can layer the color on, too.

I have medium-ish skin and it brightens my face.

..and I agree, Dollymix is pretty dark (unless you apply lightly).

Simply Elegant

I think well dressed would be nice. It's light for natural looks and layered, it can get a lot brighter since you have light skin.

Miss Jo

Hey

Thanks for all your help!
smiles.gif
I think I will try well dressed and also hold out for the barbie collection and see if I like their colours on me
thmbup.gif