Pissed off...

jenii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles12_98
My brother came home at 4am and saw there was a gift bag left on my mom's Jeep(that I drive) so he put it in my room. When I opened it, there was a burned barbie doll(I got burned when I was 2 1/2) and a used condom in the bag. Plus a note ready "Stop being a crispy lying nigger bitch".

HOLY SHIT. Yeah, that is not the behavior of a harmless person. Definitely keep hounding the cops until they DO something to protect you. GIVE them that bag, give them EVERYTHING in it, and tell them who did it. You need to get a restraining order against that girl, and I've got a feeling that bag will be more than sufficient to get you one.

And since you hate that guy anyway, be sure you do not speak to him. If he calls you, don't call him back, even if it's just to tell him to leave you alone. Ignore him enough, and he'll catch on.

This way, at least she won't be able to see your number on his incoming list. I'd stay the hell away from both of those people, because it sounds like any small thing can set her off. At least lay low until you can get that restraining order.

lipstickandhate

Spam.N.Rice:

I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Find out what your local precinct is and go down there to file a report in person. Police officers are notorious for failing to follow through with appointments.

After you have given your statement, follow up. Call whoever took it multiple times to find out what they have done.

Also, send a registered letter to your Dean of Students explaining the situation and what you have done. Follow up.

Bubbles: Read the above and do the same! Keep everything this girl has ever left with you. Save any email, aim, or phone messages. Get a restraining order.

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Whoa that's just gross!! I've never had that kind of thing happen to me (thankfully) and I hope it never does.. I notice some guys looking but they never do anything. Probably because my HUGE 6 ft. friend has classes with me so we always walk together..

Tell your campus security and have them walk with you!! And if you see them again than you can point them out to the security or something like that!

dollbabybex

what i hate about men like that is they think your asking for it just cos you have a chest!

and i hate it when guys yell..hey sexy...when theyve only seen you from behind!! you could have a face like a pitbull when u turn around!haha

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex
what i hate about men like that is they think your asking for it just cos you have a chest!

and i hate it when guys yell..hey sexy...when theyve only seen you from behind!! you could have a face like a pitbull when u turn around!haha

They'd prolly still be into you even with a face like that. For some guys having a pulse is enough ;p

And yeh, I've had my share of encounters that I'd rather not repeat. From being touched, to grabbed, to rude comments from groups of men when you walk past them on the street.

It really is hard to know what to do. Fight back, and who knows what will happen, 90% of the time I'm the tiny one, and if there is more than one forget it... Ignore it, and they think it's ok. Give them the finger, and they just laugh with their friends. You really can't win in these situations, and it's not like the cops are going to do anything to a bunch making catcalls from the side of the road.

SparklingWaves

It's a very dangerous world. I would tell everyone about this and not walk alone if possible. Walking in groups helps. Tell security too. Those sickos may come back. Be safe.

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex
you could have a face like a pitbull when u turn around!haha

Heyyy....pitbulls have cute faces.

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
Heyyy....pitbulls have cute faces.

aw they do indeed...but i still wouldnt fancy looking like one!
smiles.gif

PRiNCiPESSAx4

i experience nasty, obscene comments all the time and it is most definitely not fun..the worst offenders are the construction workers outside my building. not necessarily obscene, just the whistles and "hey baby" or such can be quite embarrassing as there are many lawyers around (but theyre actually the quickest to protect me when ive had less-than-friendly encounters with others who were not construction workers). i have mace for when im walking off-campus (my schools not in the best neighborhood). i also have a little whistle that i actually won on campus for playing some game..they had all these other little prizes like stress balls and such, but a whistle? i just found it odd/funny..it was one of those spin-the-wheel games. anyways..just be alert and aware of your surroundings, and a bit of extra protection such as mace or a whistle couldnt hurt.