Plagiarized Copper Sparkle/Teal FOTD!

moonrevel

I shamelessly stole the idea for this from the lovely Ashley, and I'm not ashamed to say it! I was waiting for my straightening iron to warm up (hence the big hair) and there was some natural lighting (imagine that in Pittsburgh!), so I thought I would take some pictures...

copperteal.jpg

copperteal2.jpg

copperteal4.jpg

Can you tell I like my right side better?
smiles.gif

Used (all MAC unless otherwise noted):
Face:
Clinique Superbalanced foundation in Breeze mixed with green color corrector with 190
Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Stay Buff with 182
Nars Madly Blush with 187

Eyes:
UD PP as all over base
Penny Shadestick on lid, Shimmermint Shadestick in crease
Copper Sparkle Pigment with H2O Mixing Medium on lid with 242
Teal Pigment in crease with 222
A Bluer Blue defined in inner crease with 219
Embark defined in outer crease with 236
Blurr on browbone with 275
Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Bronze as lower liner
Copper Sparkle Pigment with H2O Mixing Medium over Bronze with 266
Carbon on out of control brows with UD brow brush with Clear Brow Set
Forgot mascara (doh!)

Lips:
Nothing yet.

Then, just moments later, I added my hair straightener, my glasses, and UD XXX Shine gloss in Kinky, which I hated with the look when I saw this pic and changed it to Metaphysical Chromeglass:
copperteal1.jpg

Kisses to you all. Comments and critiques always encouraged!

ashley_v85

I am so flattered that somebody did one of my looks! Haha. It looks really pretty.
smiles.gif
You did a good job!

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
I am so flattered that somebody did one of my looks! Haha. It looks really pretty.
smiles.gif
You did a good job!

Hahah, well thank you for the inspiration! I hardly ever break out the Copper Sparkle, but you made it look so hot I just had to try this combination.
smiles.gif

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
I wish I could steal this look! I need to get Copper Sparkle!!
smiles.gif
Your eyes are so pretty, too!
smiles.gif

Thank you! I think Amber Lights wet could be a good substitute for the Copper Sparkle. Heheh, it would certainly be less messy (even wet that damned stuff gets all over my face).
smiles.gif

ashley_v85

Yeah, Amber Lights is similar in color...but I love the sparkles that Copper Sparkle has. Hmmm, I wonder if the sparkles would hold better if you put it on top of Amber Lights...

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
What did you use as a highlight? I swear your highlight color is different/better than mine, haha.

I used Blurr from the Warm Eye palette. I think you used Nylon, but Nylon always looks kind of meh on me as a highlight.

ashley_v85

Yeah, I used Nylon. I have Blurr too, I just never really know when to use it or with what, haha. I'm bad about knowing which particular highlight to use sometimes...so I pretty much just always either use Nylon or Shroom, haha. Unless I'm using a pigment.

Latest posts