Planned anti-gay demo falls flat

X4biddenxLustX

Ahhh the crazy Westboro Hell Church is at it again! ....or so they thought lol!

These people are seriously fucking nuts. They need to take their little picket signs down and take their little hateful butts and learn how to get a freaking life! Everything I've read about them just makes me think that everything they do is NOT for "religion" but instead just for controversy and attention.

And it's pretty obvious they hate American and everything it stands for which is funny cause they live there! If they hated it sooo badly and everything that goes on here, why don't they leave?! But I'd doubt any country would even consider letting these wackos in.

I honestly don't get the fuss over homosexuality. Just because someone is attracted to the same sex, it doesn't make them any different to the person next door who may be attracted to the opposite sex. They're still people and there is nothing wrong with them. The anti-gays seriously need to get that through their thick skulls!

blindpassion

Ive watched video clips with those phelps folks before.

Like, seriously? I mean really - seriously - it shocks me that people act this way.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Ive watched video clips with those phelps folks before.

Like, seriously? I mean really - seriously - it shocks me that people act this way.

I know, I mean don't they even have the slightest amount of self respect? Nope! Cause there running around making themselves look terrible on national, well more like world wide tv.

I hate when people abuse the right of free speech with bs like this.

Mabelle

that's a brilliant idea.
Unfortunately, even considering as nuts as these people are, there would be a HUGE fuss over freedom of speech.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
that's a brilliant idea.
Unfortunately, even considering as nuts as these people are, there would be a HUGE fuss over freedom of speech.

I know, and it sucks considering the places and ways they choose to (ab)use that right.

BloodMittens

Ugh. The Phelps family, a bunch of buttmonkeys.

They're all lawyers, so you can't do anything when they protest, and anyone who DOES ever touch them or smash their signs, the Phelps family takes them to court AND they win. How do you think they get their money?

When they came to Chicago for the Northern Illinois University shootings... I went to a anti-protest with my friend for them. They only seem to get riled up when the cameras are on them, and then they start singing and chanting. But when no one is there, they are very quiet and reserved. But of course, their signs are meant to shock and appall in disgust so they don't really need to say much.

I mean... a 4 year old child in a shirt that says "God Hates Fags". Really... REALLY!?! Come on now... seriously? They have the most twisted beliefs I think I have ever seen. And I really feel bad for the children who grow up in such a hateful family, it's very sad that they will never know what they are doing is completely ass backwards and that if they were to ever step foot into the world it would spit them right out if they were to say their beliefs out loud.

So sad. So sad. I shake my head at them.

cupcake_x

Hahahahaha that is awesome! I love it. I can't wait when no people at all show up to anti-gay rallys.

I kind of wanna watch those videos, but whenever I watch Fox news, I swear my brain cells begin to deteriorate.. The last time I watched it when it was at the gym, they were talking about how Mexican gangs are destroying the country. "WHAT must we do to STOP these Mexicans????" Uhhh....