Cheeks
MAC Blush in Springsheen
MAC Blush in Peachtwist

Contour
MAC Blush - Blunt
Faces Metaliglow #2 highlight

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Platinum pigment (foiled with Visine)
MAC Violet pigment
MAC e/s Parfait Armour
MAC e/s Fig. 1
MAC e/s Black Tied
MAC e/s Crystal Avalanche & Shroom
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack

Lips
MAC Lipglass - Viva Glam VI

DSC09362.jpg

DSC09329.jpg

DSC09327.jpg

MacNeill59

you are absolutely beautiful and very talented. I absolutely love the way the platinum pigment looks on you! You've got a pretty serious beat going on! The only things I would say to try are: 1) more lashes! With such serious shadow, you don't want them to get lost! and 2) You should try dark or medium deep mineralize skin finish, its a lot warmer than studio fix, and if you use the 182 brush you can get just as much coverage.

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNeill59
you are absolutely beautiful and very talented. I absolutely love the way the platinum pigment looks on you! You've got a pretty serious beat going on! The only things I would say to try are: 1) more lashes! With such serious shadow, you don't want them to get lost! and 2) You should try dark or medium deep mineralize skin finish, its a lot warmer than studio fix, and if you use the 182 brush you can get just as much coverage.

Ooh thanks for the heads up!
smiles.gif
I've actually been trying to figure out what to do to warm my skin up. I find that because of the talc in Studio Fix, I look exceptionally pale in photos. :p (I do however have a lot of Studio Fix left though, so even though I'm probably going to go try the MSF, it'll be a while before I'm out of Studio Fix entirely!)

As for the lashes...I totally hear ya. But, I wasn't actually going anywhere that day, just practicing my blending, so I got lazy and decided not to bother with falsies. LOL

Speaking of lashes though...can you recommend a good mascara? I currently swear by Maybelline Volume Express, but I'm thinking about switching...(the whole animal testing thing). Thoughts?

Thanks again for the suggestions! I totally appreciate it.

Latest posts