Platinum hair-Purple Haircare Question

xjsbellamias13

Hello all! I am really hoping someone can help me out here cause I'm super confused! So, I recently got my hair platinum and I want to maintain it the best I can so I know I need to stock up on some purple haircare. I compiled a list of some very good options and I'm crazy enough to want to buy them all, BUT I'm not sure if all these products are basically the same thing..? I don't want to go too overboard. So would buying them all be totally unnecessary? Like I said, I have no issues dropping a pretty penny on this stuff, so if they did indeed do all different things, I would buy them, but of course if I don't have to then that would be even better :) Any help would be so appreciated!

Schwarzkopf Bonacure Shampoo
Rita Hazan Gloss Breaking Brass
Sachajuan Silver Conditioner
Shu Uemura Colour Lustre Cool Blonde
John Frieda Toning Shampoo
Paul Mitchell platinum blonde shampoo
Unite Blonda shampoo and conditioner

DLuxJessica

Hello all! I am really hoping someone can help me out here cause I'm super confused! So, I recently got my hair platinum and I want to maintain it the best I can so I know I need to stock up on some purple haircare. I compiled a list of some very good options and I'm crazy enough to want to buy them all, BUT I'm not sure if all these products are basically the same thing..? I don't want to go too overboard. So would buying them all be totally unnecessary? Like I said, I have no issues dropping a pretty penny on this stuff, so if they did indeed do all different things, I would buy them, but of course if I don't have to then that would be even better :) Any help would be so appreciated!

Schwarzkopf Bonacure Shampoo
Rita Hazan Gloss Breaking Brass
Sachajuan Silver Conditioner
Shu Uemura Colour Lustre Cool Blonde
John Frieda Toning Shampoo
Paul Mitchell platinum blonde shampoo
Unite Blonda shampoo and conditioner
Hi there! I'll see what I can do to help. First of all, just pick one shampoo and conditioner. I'd probably suggest going with sulfate-free, but that's just my personal preference. My personal favorite is Joico Color Endure Violet shampoo and conditioner. It has a pretty strong purple pigment in the shampoo, so don't leave it on your hair forever unless you want a slight lavender tint. I also use Keratin Blondeshell Enhance High Shine Brightening Oil on the regular, and that seems to help protect my hair and keep it soft. Full disclosure: I'm not a platinum blonde. As you can tell by my avi, I actually have purple hair. So, I've definitely done my research on all the violet-depositing products available out there, lol.
2cents.gif

You might also want to talk to your stylist to see what he/she recommends.