Platinum Ice Look

tthelwell

'Platinum Ice' Look

For this look, I went for a defined crease. I also 'foiled' Platinum Pigment on the lid but of course the pigment smudged onto the crease and messed up the sharp crease. Oh well...I still wanted to share...

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Painterly Paintpot as a base all over my lid up into the crease.

COLOR:
I defined the crease with NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy).
To blend out the crease line and add to the gradient effect I used MAC Marine Ultra Pigment (matte bright navy).
On the brow-bone I applied Illamasqua Anja Eyeshadow (matte sky blue) to further diffuse the blue gradient.
Above that, I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow(matte ivory).
Next on the entire lid I foiled MAC Platinum Pigment(metallic platinum).
On the lower lashline I used the NARS China Blue Eyeshadow and Illamasqua Anja Eyeshadow.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Cream Eyeliner in black.I used MAC Plushlash Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Erotica Eyelashes.

Face:

LIPS:
MAC Victorian Lipstick and MAC Lustreglass in Ensign.

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Loose Blot Powder in Dark. No blush (forgot).

More pics and looks on blog...I don't get to post here as much...but I post on my blog (almost everyday)
greengrin.gif
...sorry for the shameless plus...which I put at the bottom in case anyone got annoyed...

stronqerx

this is beautiful! i love platinum pigment, it seriously looks like liquid platinum. Question though, how did you define the crease like that? looks amazing

LC

I was just looking at your blog and saw your spring colour forecast haul...i sure hope you have pro card...lol

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Your use of matte is so crazy good.

Thx hon! I love mattes so much...they just give a great effect IMO
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
this is beautiful! i love platinum pigment, it seriously looks like liquid platinum. Question though, how did you define the crease like that? looks amazing

Thanks sweets! Yep! I love this pigment too...actually all the metal pigments...they r almost like molten metal.
For the crease I use a small angled brush to draw in the guideline and then I use a very small smudge brush along that line and pray that my hands don't shake too much
greengrin.gif
It takes pratice like u wudn't believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Can I come over for a few lessons?
th_worship.gif
Another amazing look.

Thx lovely. Come over girl! I cud always use a makeup friend
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by baci
I was just looking at your blog and saw your spring colour forecast haul...i sure hope you have pro card...lol

Heee heee heee! Yep I sure have a PRO Card and a very very sweet, awesome, supportive boyfriend (read enabler). This haul was a VDay gift so it was planned
thmbup.gif

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthelwell

Heee heee heee! Yep I sure have a PRO Card and a very very sweet, awesome, supportive boyfriend (read enabler). This haul was a VDay gift so it was planned
thmbup.gif

this made me LOL...hahaha. awesome!