Played with Sundressing (Body)/Bait/Hooked

jennylopez1010

there are some really awesome colors.

the green shadow is a beautiful mint green thats really different from mac other greens

the matte dark brown is also suuuuuper nice so are the 2 purples

one of the shadows is tendermental just with a different name i forget which one and phosphorelle is indeeed elle.

um..the pink lipglass is sooooooooooo pretty too

oh oh and the blushcremes! heaven...the beige is so jlo glow and the pink is super cute. =)

golden dusk pigment is also really pretty! it looks like an awesome lid color or even highlight it super frosty

im not naming the names cause the names on these were a bit different than on the ad...like phosophorelle just said elle and one shadow said tendermental and golden dusk pigment just said golden so im not sure of the names exactly....but it was pretty stuff! scouts honor

*oh! i just realized the blushcremes are from hooked/bait/lure.....hmmm so is elle and i think a couple of the shadows....sea nymph? it looked just like seedy pearl

artemisa

Ohhh, how lucky!
I wish I could play with those babies right now! Which is your fave item?

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisa
Ohhh, how lucky!
I wish I could play with those babies right now! Which is your fave item?

for sure the green shadow, the matte brown and the blushcremes! haha if i had to pick one....the green

aziajs

So were these the colors you saw?

SD1eyeshadows.jpg

Relaxing Pale copper buff with red frost (frost)
Summer Neutral Soft Olive green with frost (frost)
Bateau Wood brown (matte)
Fontainbleu Mediterranean blue with pink duochrome (lustre)
Li Living Pink Peachy-pink with gold pearl (veluxe pearl)

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
So were these the colors you saw?

SD1eyeshadows.jpg

Relaxing Pale copper buff with red frost (frost)
Summer Neutral Soft Olive green with frost (frost)
Bateau Wood brown (matte)
Fontainbleu Mediterranean blue with pink duochrome (lustre)
Li Living Pink Peachy-pink with gold pearl (veluxe pearl)

yeah those....and some from the other collection...there was a purpley one and like 2 other colors..but they had other sample names...like the brown was twiggy and blah blah

Joke

Wow, if you look at the pics, you certainly wouldn't think that green looks like mint green ...

Winthrop44

Could the green you saw possibly be from Lure/Bait/Hooked? Sounds more like the green in there. This one looks and sounds like it's supposed to be a soft olive green....

allan_willb

omg this thread is kinda throwing me off...like i said before im never trusting a mac pic like this again!!!I MUST see everything in person first!Same kinda story with overgrown.I was thinking it was gonna be this new crazy yellow but then it was this shocking lime green.I dont know about this Fontainbleu Mediterranean blue with pink duochrome (lustre) now....I'm hoping this wasnt the purple you were talking about?!?I want it to be a pure blue!

Sushi_Flower

The mint green shadow sounds gorgeous. Is that the one that comes in the not very flattering green packaging? Is the packaging better looking in person?

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
omg this thread is kinda throwing me off...like i said before im never trusting a mac pic like this again!!!I MUST see everything in person first!Same kinda story with overgrown.I was thinking it was gonna be this new crazy yellow but then it was this shocking lime green.I dont know about this Fontainbleu Mediterranean blue with pink duochrome (lustre) now....I'm hoping this wasnt the purple you were talking about?!?I want it to be a pure blue!

i think she may've been talking about different collections?
Overgrown to me looked just like the pic on MAc website-definitely not yellow.

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylopez1010
the green shadow is a beautiful mint green thats really different from mac other greens

are you talking about Waternymph from Lure/Bait/Hooked?

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb

yeah the thing is i saw shadows from both collections so the green is from lure/bait/hooked. so are the purples i saw =) if we're talking about the same blue it kinda looked like cornflower pigment

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
The mint green shadow sounds gorgeous. Is that the one that comes in the not very flattering green packaging? Is the packaging better looking in person?

yeah it was all in sample containers so the special packaging wasnt on it yet

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Could the green you saw possibly be from Lure/Bait/Hooked? Sounds more like the green in there. This one looks and sounds like it's supposed to be a soft olive green....

yeah this green was an olivey green the one im talking about is from the other collection- the olive green was just ok nothing super special a lighter more gold/brown version of sumptous olive

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylopez1010
yeah this green was an olivey green the one im talking about is from the other collection- the olive green was just ok nothing super special a lighter more gold/brown version of sumptous olive

Well that is super disappointing...on me sumptuous olive has hardly any green to it, so I was hoping this would have more green not less.
ssad.gif

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
i think she may've been talking about different collections?
Overgrown to me looked just like the pic on MAc website-definitely not yellow.

I was talking about the pics that we all got to see like 3 months before culturebloom came out.Nothing on the mac website.