Playing around with color placement

Juneplum

aww thanks so much guys
th_kiss.gif

MAC_Whore

Absolutely gorgeous! MAC made blue-brown for you. Ostentatious makes a great base. You look lovely!!

HotPinkHeels

Looks great Juneplum-Blue brown pigment suits you to a T!! I love the sexy bronzy lips you pair with it also-FAB!!
greengrin.gif

giz2000

Hey mama!

If you're going to be in Dadeland on Saturday doing some last minute Xmas shopping, I am going to be at Macy's (main counter) from 3 to 7:30 (there is no way in HELL I am working more hours that that on that crazy Saturday!!)...stop by and see me!!!

thmbup.gif

black_crx

Very pretty! I like the lips.. the color fits you super! And placement of the colors on your eyes is very good
lotsolove.gif

adorkable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Wowowow
eyelove.gif
. You are gorgeous and blue brown looks great on you!

Quoted for emphasis!!!
thmbup.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
Hey mama!

If you're going to be in Dadeland on Saturday doing some last minute Xmas shopping, I am going to be at Macy's (main counter) from 3 to 7:30 (there is no way in HELL I am working more hours that that on that crazy Saturday!!)...stop by and see me!!!

thmbup.gif

hey you!!! no chance in HELL will u find me at dadeland this saturday
lmao.gif
that place is a ZOO!!!!! i was there on wednesday to return something and it took me 1/2 hour to park
icon_eek.gif
lol.gif
if by the grace of GOD i come by, i'll def come by the counter to see you my favorite ma
th_kiss.gif
!!!

thanks for the compliments girls
th_kiss.gif