Playing around with Suspicion!

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Ok, today I had a little time to practice the smokey eye look, so I tried Suspicion and these are my results. WOuld this even be considered a smokey eye? Any suggestions from you guys on how to make this better would be greatly appreciated.

smokey3b.jpg

smokeya.jpg

Ksstavros

I think your suspicion smokey eye is beautiful.........is the second picture of suspicion mixed with something else?

ebonyannette

Very pretty, I always think "smokey eye" means that there is a darker color in the crease/upper lid. I could be very wrong though dont take my word for it
smiles.gif

I still love the look wether its classified smokey or not that second one is gorgeous is that Wait till Dark over Suspicion?

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Thanks for the feedback and for those who asked, the pics are the same and I guess the second one came out look more bluish because of the angle and position of the lighting when I took the picture, my camera is funny like that! LOL!!!

KJam

Very nice - it makes me want to go bug the post office to get me my MAC order (I am so happy I ordered that shadow after seeing it on you!)

Latest posts