Playing with Mi' Lady!!!

silgava

I have to admit I'm kinda scared of the red side in Mi' Lady hehehe so, in this look is very subtle. But I love the colors. I know many say this but looked much better than the picture, I swear!! I need a better camera! Thanks for looking anyway, and CC is really aprecciated!! (I'm sorry for my grammar, english is my second language.)

What I used:
MAC cream colour base Luna
Smashbox e/s Starlit
MAC e/s Mi' Lady (both colors)
Loreal HIP cream eyeliner Brown
Lancome pencil eyeliner Le Crayon Khol
Max Factor mascara 2000 calorie Rich Black
Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara
Clinique airbrush concealer Medium
MAC blush Mocha
Tony & Tina l/g Cura

CIMG0640.jpg

CIMG0653.jpg

CIMG0680.jpg

CIMG0695.jpg

and pics of my baby!! her name is Lola, she's a beauty!

CIMG0692.jpg

CIMG0690.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

CIMG0747.jpg

aziajs

I like this look on you. It's soft and pretty. The only critique I have concerns your brows. You have BEAUTIFUL, dark, thick brows. I think they would look even better and frame your face more if you cleaned them up along the top.

ndn-ista

you are beautiful. I agree with ^^^. You have gorgeous natural thick eyebrows, they would def frame your face and eyes if you cleaned them up.

silgava

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolette
thats soo nce, really soft!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Your make-up looks lovely, and your baby is SOO CUUUTE!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Gorgeous! Lola is adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seachell12
looks so pretty! your dog is so cute too!

Thank you!! the red color in Mi' Lady can be intimidating for me! hehe but I think next time I will give it a shot, and go for a more intense & dramatic look. Thanks! and Lola is my baby!! she's beautiful!

silgava

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I like this look on you. It's soft and pretty. The only critique I have concerns your brows. You have BEAUTIFUL, dark, thick brows. I think they would look even better and frame your face more if you cleaned them up along the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
you are beautiful. I agree with ^^^. You have gorgeous natural thick eyebrows, they would def frame your face and eyes if you cleaned them up.

I know!!!!!! You both are compleatelly right!! I had my eyebrows done a while ago, and they were so pretty but I haven't known how to keep them nice as before. I'm so clueless with eyebrows!! I think I need help!! suggestions?? is there a tut or something? or I guess eventually eventually I will have to go to a beautician, I just don't know how to do them myself *sigh*
cry.gif

silgava

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Sooo pretty!! ...and go for it with the red side
th_wink3.gif

Thank you!! I think I will go for the red. I just saw some girls here in specktra that look gorgeous with Mi' Lady, I just don't think I can pull it off
ssad.gif
but I will give it a try anyway.

ndn-ista

Quote:
Originally Posted by silgava
I know!!!!!! You both are compleatelly right!! I had my eyebrows done a while ago, and they were so pretty but I haven't known how to keep them nice as before. I'm so clueless with eyebrows!! I think I need help!! suggestions?? is there a tut or something? or I guess eventually eventually I will have to go to a beautician, I just don't know how to do them myself *sigh*
cry.gif

you should get them threaded at a Indian beauty salon.
greengrin.gif

silgava

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
You look amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amietron
I think I'm going to have to go check out Mi'Lady now! So pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Lover*
*~*Beautiful!!!*~*

Thanks! Mi' Lady is such a fun e/s to play with.

nivea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
you should get them threaded at a Indian beauty salon.
greengrin.gif

I was writing the same thing when I saw this post
I went in an indian beauty salon for my eyebrows and I was stunning!!!
Epilation with a cotton thread is the best I've tried

your make up is very soft and very pretty !!