Playing with my hair extensions

Modmom

Honestly, I had really good intentions of cleaning the bedrooms today...and I started to...then I got the incredible urge to start trying on clothes. Even at 39 I like to play in my closet LOL

I love these extensions, they're so easy to put in and they're so lightweight. They're real hair so I was glad I was able to run the straightening iron over them first since they've been hanging in the closet for a while.

extensions1.jpg

Me with no extensions but still wearing Mac Photo Realism
th_wink3.gif
(man I love this e/s quad)

extensions3cropped.jpg

TISH1124

Those extentions looks fab on you...are they the JS extentions ....Perfect match too

Don't worry at 41 I like playing in mine just as much...girls will be girls ...no matter the age

Modmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Those extentions looks fab on you...are they the JS extentions ....Perfect match too

Don't worry at 41 I like playing in mine just as much...girls will be girls ...no matter the age

Thanks Tish

No, not JS. They're real hair and they come in one loooooong strip (like about 5 feet long). You choose the length of the hair, but the strip length is always the same. Boy I hope that makes sense. Picture holding out a long rope (that's the band where the hair is attached), and the hair hanging down from that, in whatever length. You cut them into several pieces along the band and sew in clips (the same ones that the JS hair extensions have) so that you can create as many layers as you want in your hair. I have two layers in that pic and I usually don't do more than 4.

I do have one from JS but the color is not a good match for me so I don't wear it.

BEA2LS

they look so pretty! the color is an awesome match! i have JS extensions (the real hair kind) but the color does not match mine too well so i never put them in
ssad.gif
my hair dresser said she can dye them though so maybe i will ask when i go in next month