Playing with my N Collection & My Little Peanut

eenermcc

So I got a few things from the N Collection a while back, but they haven't gotten much love because I wasn't really feeling Neutral Pink. So then Girl Friendly paint pot came out with Fafi and I thought it would go perfectly with Neutral Pink, so I gave it a shot today.

What I used:
All MAC unless otherwise noted

FACE:
Fix+, Studio Moisture Fix, SFF in NC20, MSFn in Light Medium

EYES:
UDPP, Girl Friendly p/p, Neutral Pink, Nanogold & Remotely Grey e/s, Teddy & Fascinating Eye Kohl, CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara, Brow Finisher in Cinnamon and Brow Shader in Auburn

CHEEKS:
Nars Orgasm blush & Gold Spill MSF

LIPS:
Gingerroot cremestick liner & Nars Orgasm lipgloss

FOTD011.jpg

FOTD016-2.jpg

FOTD009-1.jpg

Me & My Little Peanut (Skyler)
cutey.gif

FOTD026-2.jpg

KTB

Very pretty. I haven't been really liking Neutral Pink either so maybe I'll have to try Girl Friendly
smiles.gif

Briar

Beautiful makeup! I hope you take this as the compliment its meant to be.. you remind me a lot of Sigourney Weaver. Skyler is adorable!

GlamYOURUs

Wow extremely beautiful! I was debating whether or not I should get that p/p because I have neutral pink e/s. Ahhhh I think I am going to get it now. lol

eenermcc

Well...I have never heard Sigourney Weaver, but thanks a lot! Someone said in an earlier FOTD that I reminded them of Julie Andrews...hmmm. Thanks for all the nice things you all have said, and I'm pretty fond of Skyler, too...he's adorable AND hilarious! And he has eyelashes TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! I'll have to post an FOTD and include my other son...he's 7 and has already been called a ladies' man.
smiles.gif