Playing with my Sephora Blockbuster Palette

IslandGirl77

Ok, so I managed to score one of these bad boys. I can't believe that I acutally saw people on ebay selling the thing for a $124. Anyhoo, I love the thing, I've been using it for my everday make-up. Here are some looks I did with it. Excuse the brows they need to be groomed.

This one I used Relaxing, the dark color from the H.I.P cheeky duo, and the purple color I posted below. Black track fluidline and zoom lash.

And here is a green I did also using the Sephora palette. I used the three greens posted below, black track fluidline and zoom lash.

Excuse this crazy face I just got off of work. LOL

Oh and I used UDPP for a base.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

OOO I love that green one
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Ok, so I managed to score one of these bad boys. I can't believe that I acutally saw people on ebay selling the thing for a $124. Anyhoo, I love the thing, I've been using it for my everday make-up. Here are some looks I did with it. Excuse the brows they need to be groomed.

This one I used Relaxing, the dark color from the H.I.P cheeky duo, and the purple color I posted below. Black track fluidline and zoom lash.

And here is a green I did also using the Sephora palette. I used the three greens posted below, black track fluidline and zoom lash.

Excuse this crazy face I just got off of work. LOL

Oh and I used UDPP for a base.

lipshock

What do you think of the palette? I haven't had good luck with previous eyeshadows bought from Sephora. They were so chalky and this odd texture and the colour payoff was pretty weak.

And your makeup looks really pretty! I love your brows!

IslandGirl77

I think that the color payoff on this palette is pretty good. They aren't chalky. I know people were saying that they had reformulated their stuff. The blushes in the palette aren't bad either. You can't really see them well in my pics, but they are cool too. Also, when you wet them they show up pretty good.

hyperRealGurl

love all the looks.... the color payoff is really great......... Jooooo so sexy gurl.. i want to dry hump ur leg........... lol buwhahgahahahahahahaha

Glitziegal

Long time no see pretty lady.
Looking hawt
heat.gif
too, I really like both looks on you, I can't decide on a favourite
smiles.gif

amoona

wow both looks are very lovely, great color payoff and you made them look so elegant. you're sooo lucky to have found that thing i can't find it newhere.

~LadyLocks~

Oooh the first is my favorite but you look great with both colors! And your trippen, your brows look perfect to me!

mommamacgurl

Your greens look really nice. I just got that palette last week I haven't done much with it yet. I have a dumb question....how many squares in from the left is that purple shade you used? I couldn't tell which one it was from the picture.
smiles.gif