Playing with piggies:Sweet sienna and your ladyship

moustibeil

Hey guys, here is the look i've made with some of my piggies i've received this morning

Thanks for peeking

Face:
BE in medium
BE warmth (totally re-discovered)
Nars orgasm
BE mineral veil

Eyes:
UDPP
Mac piggies
your ladyship
tan
sweetsienna
naked
and chocolate brown used wet as a liner

Lips:
Too faced lip extrem injection

887890.JPG

887889.JPG

887888.JPG

and a closer look

887887.JPG

trollydolly

uve just inspired me to get out my sweet sienna, your ladyship and tan pigments!! what parts of ur eyelid did u put the colours on?

moustibeil

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
uve just inspired me to get out my sweet sienna, your ladyship and tan pigments!! what parts of ur eyelid did u put the colours on?

Tan all over my lid
Sweet sienna in outer corner and blended into crease and your ladyship as highlight and on tearduct area

moustibeil

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
so pretty ..but where did you get those cherry blossom sheets from ? or whatever it is ..hehe so cute !

Thanks
as for my bed sheets i got them in a french catalogue such as "La redoute", but it's not la redoute! lol

moustibeil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslitta
that look is gorgeous. Is that your comforter you are laying on, I love it.

Those are my bed sheets, my conforter is usually used by my cat who loves polar fur! lol

moustibeil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
holy boobies

It was only after i 1st poster the pictures that I realized that it showed so much.
shockt.gif

moustibeil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreichert
Ooh la la
smiles.gif
Love the lip color on you!

Thanks, that's one of a few time i actually put lipstick on, i usually stick to lipgloss and all since people say that i have pigmented lips.

Temptasia

Could you resize your pics or adjust your camera settings so that it takes smaller pics?

I kinda feel dirty when I scroll down cuz it feels like I am laying on top of you.

LOL

moustibeil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
Could you resize your pics or adjust your camera settings so that it takes smaller pics?

I kinda feel dirty when I scroll down cuz it feels like I am laying on top of you.

LOL

LMAO, well it's too late for these pics but now when i take some, i make sure, that doesn't happen again! lol

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustibeil
Tan all over my lid
Sweet sienna in outer corner and blended into crease and your ladyship as highlight and on tearduct area

thanks so much! im deff doing this look tomorrow!

Latest posts