Playing with Reds (First FOTD here)

Me220

Hey everyone. This is my first Specktra FOTD! This is a look I did yesterday fooling around with reds. I just traded some empties for New York Apple l/s and I love it, so I did an All Red All the Time look. Here goes. Constructive Criticism Appreciated.

HPIM2115-vi.jpg

HPIM2167-vi.jpg

HPIM2173-vi.jpg

And just to be silly...
HPIM2179-vi.jpg

Ironically, I think this is the most true to life showing of the eyeshadow.

Used
Eyes: Bamboom paint (base), Sketch e/s (outer v), Cranberry e/s (middle lid), Lily White Pigment (inner lid), No liner (rookie mistake), Dressed b/g (brows)

Face: Strobe Cream, Studio Stick Foundation NC42, Studio Stick Concealer NC35, Loose Powder NW40

Lips: Half-Red l/l, New York Apple l/s

P.S. I tried Strobe Cream and I'm not sure I'm a fan. We'll just have to see.

dearstars

I love the eyes. Your eyeshadow looks very pretty. Can I make a suggestion though? I think the red lips with it is a bit much. Next time, maybe a more neutral color? That might just be me though, I hardly ever stray from pinky-beige and peaches
smiles.gif

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearstars
I love the eyes. Your eyeshadow looks very pretty. Can I make a suggestion though? I think the red lips with it is a bit much. Next time, maybe a more neutral color? That might just be me though, I hardly ever stray from pinky-beige and peaches
smiles.gif

I agree. I think it looks fabulous, but I like to keep the eyes neutral when I wear loud lipsticks on my lips. Great Job!
smiles.gif