Please Advise a good foundation for my weird skin!

Kismet29

Hello all you beautiful people! So I could really use some advise on foundation and poweder. I am 29 and I am starting to see fine lines in my forhead and around my mouth. I am also having problems with acne still though!!! Its totally not fare at all to have both. Anyway I work as a skin care therapist so I am using the best skin care on the market. But I can't seem to f0ind the right foundation. My skin is combonation, oily in the T zone byt dry everywhere else. So I use Revlon colorstay and like it but I need to set it with a powder or it slips off my face. I also sweat allot on my face. My biggest problems seem to come when I use a powder. It makes my pores and fine lines look ten time worse than they are! I have tried everything I think but even the high end stuff has this effect when I touch up in the afternoon. My skin will go from nice but a bit too shiny to blochy dry and old looking as soon as I touch powder to it. What is the best foundation powder combo for my inbetween skin? I have some old acne scaring and large pores on my cheeks so I like a full coverage. Is it my application process? Please help!
th_confused_new.gif

LC

Kismet,

Clarins makes a product called "instant smooth perfecting touch", it's $32 and will last you forever. you simply take a small amount (about half the size of a pea), and using your finger (wont work with a brush), you blend it in to all the areas of the skin that have large pores or lines. it makes them appear MUCH smaller. you only use it on your problem areas. You use this before your foundation and after any skincare products. I use it on all my brides and models, it should help you out
smiles.gif

Latest posts