please decide on a name for this look.

bambibrneyes

Hello ladies and gents:
well i am trying out new things and i really was playing around and i believe i may have even seen some looks her in specktra..(but there version better...lol). I didn't do a lip because i wanted everyone to help me decide on a name for this look and a pretty lip color. It doesn't matter what color lip because i love super dramatic along with just simple. well let me know what everyone thinks and have a wondeful day. ps all are mac products unless otherwise stated.

face:
matte
translucent powder(prep &prime)
blot powder in deep dark

eyes:
gesso e/s
crystal avalanche e/s
carbon e/s
nyx black e/s
smolder eye liner
sephora coffee eyeliner

brow:
black fluidliner
bamboo e/s (has a highlight)

cheeks:
dollymix blush

LoveMakeup4Real

Very pretty look, I love it. For the lips I'd say MAC's Half-N-Half. As for a name, I'd call this Smoke Effect, lol. Thanks for sharing.

xhypnotiqex

great look! nice to see you rocking grey, i'm too scared to do it ...i was afraid i'd look ashy. BUT now i can do this look
th_DANCE.gif
and don't have to throw out my grey palette YAY!!!! thank you
choochoo.gif

euphrosyne_rose

How about "Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining". Hope that's not too cheesy! I think MAC Dubonnet would look great with it and it's a pretty bold color. For something a little less bright, one of my favorite lighter combos is Dreamy l/g over Eden Rocks l/s. Eden Rocks is a pretty shimmery pinkish mauve. It's one of my favorites and Dreamy goes with really well. Great look!