[please delete]

gildedangel

Re: Contouring Nose...Need recs for products please!

Sculpt and Shape is only available at Pro stores now, but if you want to order it on the phone or live near one I would get it there. Emote was discontinued sadly (I missed out on it too). I don't know what powder would be good for setting it, but the best way to apply it would be to dab it onto the skin and lightly blend it so that you don't mess up the color of the contour. HTH!

gildedangel

If you are worried about the MA's; go in with a set list or a few options, have a good idea of what you want before you go in, and try to be strong enough to say no. Plus you know better now that you have more experience with makeup!
smiles.gif

dietcokeg

a great contouring powder is Mac MSF in Medium deep, i have the sculpt and Shape duo and honestly i always reach for the msf over it EVERYTIME - iam nc37 and it goes on like a dream, it would also make a great bronzer.

January

I second dietcokeg, a darker MSF natural is the way to go. Easy to blend, not shimmery, natural looking, etc. Start with a really light hand (hold your brush towards the end of the handle)... I use the 109 brush.

Latest posts