Please don't be too harsh....

shyste

Here is a look I did using MAC's french cuff, 100 strokes, penultimate eyeliner, Nars albatross on cheeks & as highlight under brow bone, l'oreal HIP cream eyeliner, studio fix fluid foundation, blot powder (dark) brunette msf on cheeks, live & dye l/g..Thanks for looking!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

TISH1124

You did a good job
thmbup.gif

Live and Dye looks great on you...and Albatross is my favvvv highlighter!!

TamEva Le Fay

Very seductive!

Now how in the world did you get French Cuff to even show up?

I had success with it in the store - so I bought it - got it home - nothin'! It actually dragged/scraped my other color off in the process of getting it on.

I used Painterly as a base then Your Ladyship Piggie and tried to put a little French Cuff over that.
ssad.gif

I, also, discovered that 100 Strokes had a "Stunt Double" = Twinks e/s with a light dusting of Carbon e/s over it.
ssad.gif

Bottom Line: You look amazing and I'm jealous that you didn't have to return yours (French Cuff & 100 Strokes)!
tong.gif

shyste

Thank You ladies for the votes of confidence~
specktra_rocks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
Very seductive!

Now how in the world did you get French Cuff to even show up?

I had success with it in the store - so I bought it - got it home - nothin'! It actually dragged/scraped my other color off in the process of getting it on.

I used Painterly as a base then Your Ladyship Piggie and tried to put a little French Cuff over that.
ssad.gif

I, also, discovered that 100 Strokes had a "Stunt Double" = Twinks e/s with a light dusting of Carbon e/s over it.
ssad.gif

Bottom Line: You look amazing and I'm jealous that you didn't have to return yours (French Cuff & 100 Strokes)!
tong.gif

yes I had this dilemma as well..tried NYX strawberry milk pencil didn't work...so I just packed the color on w/ a lil fix+ spritzed on the brush...the only paint pot I have of now is bare study and no piggies...so I just went with what I had...I totally agree about 100 strokes but it is so pretty...but ummm mine was on it's way back too
th_LMAO.gif

shyste

so here is my look for today..work a union job and we wear red on Thursdays...I used NYX jumbo eye pencil in cherry, NYX e/s cherry, black, MAC nw45 concealer under browbone ( my eyebrows need some love), MAC studio fix fluid foundation, blot powder, brunette msf & Nars albatross on cheeks, Kissable Couture lipgloss in Chris ( I loooovvveee that gloss)

Please excuse the bad pics I was rushing this am...TFL!!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Latest posts