Please help...E/S rec's for a friend's b-day present

Jenlai

Hi everybody!!!

I am going to make my friend an e/s quad for her b-day. She is probably around an NW40. She likes neutrals, and she likes silvers.

Any recs for good shades that would show up on her skin nicely would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!
clap.gif

La Ilusion

I think Vex, Woodwinked, and Silver Ring are great colors to have. Add a nice deep matte neutral (perhaps something like Handwritten from the Matte2 collection) to those, and you have one option for a quad. (Plus, Vex would nudge her a tiny bit out of neutrals because it has very pretty iridescence.)

Jenlai

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Ilusion
I think Vex, Woodwinked, and Silver Ring are great colors to have. Add a nice deep matte neutral (perhaps something like Handwritten from the Matte2 collection) to those, and you have one option for a quad. (Plus, Vex would nudge her a tiny bit out of neutrals because it has very pretty iridescence.)

Thank you for those suggestions! Those sound like good colors! I am going to add these to my list of possibles to look at in person at the store!

juxt123

Vex i have it...its iridecent but also like at the same time,Satin taupe,
Fig 1. (one of my favorite e/s yet great for crease) and Pen 'N' Pink both from matte2

good luck!

Latest posts