please help....eyeliner

Whitepinky

Hi everyone

i was wondering how do you achieve the perfect winged eyeliner look? i spend so long trying to accompish this but i end up just getting angry lol

PLLLLLEEEEAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEELLLLP
ssad.gif

amelia.jayde

i use fluidline and the 263 brush. for me, it helps to do the wing first and then complete the line in short strokes and then thicken the outer part of the line until the line and the wing become one for lack of a better explanation lmao.. other than that it just takes practice and a steady hand. i do my makeup at a table and rest my elbow on it which helps with steadiness.

anshu7

try using the sonia kashuk bent eyeliner brush,it makes eyeliner application a cakewalk.and the wings go on much easier!

stacylynne

I use mac fluidline & a 266 brush.
Practice in front of the mirror. You can also check on youtube for a tut.

Whitepinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu7
try using the sonia kashuk bent eyeliner brush,it makes eyeliner application a cakewalk.and the wings go on much easier!

hi thanks for your post - do they sell the product in australia? because that is where i am from

Fairybelle

^^I didn't realize you double posted your question in a separate thread. Please look at your other thread that you started for my answer.

Kayteuk

I always use a square brush to apply my eyeliner, there are a few square eyeliner brushes about in Sephora.
It gives you a REALLY precise line and you can then mess about with it however you want. And its perfect if you have shaky hands.

sherox

fluidline and a 266! sometimes i don't even try to make the winged look, but because of the angle of the brush it comes out that way. =]

Nemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu7

Amen, sister! That brush is amazing!!! I am not sure if you can get in Au. I bought mine at Target, but I don't know if you have Targets (that may be a silly statement!). However, you could always ask someone to do a CP for you!