please help im desperate

CeCe bOO13

Ahh i have so many eye shadows that i want to depot but i honeslty dont know where to put them! i have 2 empty 4 quads and i have an empty 15 and i have a 15 with sable, embark, woodwinked, mulch, antiqued, and satin taupe!

the shadows i need to depot are:
haux
vanilla
orb
jest
honey lust
tempting
mystery
mythology
carbon
typograpic
mont black
mulch*extra
romping
steamy
knight
idol eyes

where do they all go!?!?

TeresaEllis

oh my heavens! a palettes hun. coastal scents has them.

i have 3, 28 pan palettes.

DSCN3762.jpg

DILLIGAF

There are also Z palettes and Uni palettes incase you want to fit other shadows from other brands in with your MAC ones.

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeCe bOO13
Ahh i have so many eye shadows that i want to depot but i honeslty dont know where to put them! i have 2 empty 4 quads and i have an empty 15 and i have a 15 with sable, embark, woodwinked, mulch, antiqued, and satin taupe!

the shadows i need to depot are:
haux
vanilla
orb
jest
honey lust
tempting
mystery
mythology
carbon
typograpic
mont black
mulch*extra
romping
steamy
knight
idol eyes

where do they all go!?!?

Are you looking for palettes other than you empty MAC one or are you asking more along the lines of how to organize them?

silentstorm143

I would put neutrals or most used in one 15 pan and the other colors in another palette and save the 4ct for travel ie trips or put the colors you used in the morning to take with you to work or school for touch ups if you do touch ups.

silentstorm143

Quote:
i suck at putting things together =[ lol

lol there are so many ways to organize e/s and everyone has different ways of doing it. You just have to think of what is the best way for you, which way do you put them to best utilize the colors you do have, which way makes it easier for you to use when you do your makeup.

TeresaEllis

id put them in a palette.... i have my seporated by everyday work shadows, going out shadows, and vibrant shadows. at least that is what i tried to do. haha i dont really understand your question.... where else do you put depotted shadows other than a palette? maybe im clueless. idk.

silentstorm143

1st 15 ct palette in order light to dark:
embark
woodwinked,
mulch
antiqued
satin taupe!
haux
tempting
mystery
knight
carbon
typograpic
mont black
romping
knight
sable
2nd 15 ct palette in order light to dark :
idol eyes
mythology
steamy
vanilla
orb
jest
honey lust
Quad:
mulch*extra

Without having them all out in front of me to play around with the order that is how I can think of to put them. HTH

silentstorm143

Quote:
you are amaxing!! haa i will c what i can come up with haha!

Who's amazing? lol Good luck organizing them
smiles.gif