Please help label e/s :D

swt_int3ntions

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread but please move it if it doesn't.

I have been buying MAC for a long time now and after joining this forum I have been skillfully working on my depotting skills.. hehe
th_LMAO.gif

Anyway, I didn't think it was too important before but now I'd like to label my pallet colours but can't remember the names
th_dunno.gif

So far, I've labeled recently purchased ones or ones from memories..but please help with the rest?

Thank youuuu
yahoo.gif

***Pics are heavy for closer inspection**

Thanks for looking
greengrin.gif

gigglegirl

Here are my guesses.

The brown one under Carbon---Mulch? Looking at mine it looks the same but keep in mind there are so many browns its really hard to tell.
Beside Electra--Vex (pretty confident comparing this with my own)
Bottom right hand corner-Tilt
And the one under the pink one looks exactly like my All That Glitters.

Sorry the pink one is hard for me to ID.

_su

the pink one could be pink source or da bling, i think.
the one under parrot is tilt.

swt_int3ntions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
the brown one under carbon is either brown down or more likely embark.

Thanks!!
I was thinking something BARK for the brown under the Carbon so it must be Embark!
thmbup.gif

swt_int3ntions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Here are my guesses.

The brown one under Carbon---Mulch? Looking at mine it looks the same but keep in mind there are so many browns its really hard to tell.
Beside Electra--Vex (pretty confident comparing this with my own)
Bottom right hand corner-Tilt
And the one under the pink one looks exactly like my All That Glitters.

Sorry the pink one is hard for me to ID.

Thanks! Vex and Tilt does sound very familiar~

All That Glitters does too! Can't see it too much in the pick but there are specks of glitter in it so I'm going to say its a safe bet!

baroquely

The one between Sumptuous Olive and Scheme looks like Jest to me. It looks almost identical to the one in my palette. Good luck! I've done this game before and it's definitely kind of fun & frustrating at the same time (because I'm that much of a makeup weirdo hahaha).

swt_int3ntions

Quote:
Originally Posted by baroquely
The one between Sumptuous Olive and Scheme looks like Jest to me. It looks almost identical to the one in my palette. Good luck! I've done this game before and it's definitely kind of fun & frustrating at the same time (because I'm that much of a makeup weirdo hahaha).

YES YES YES. it is! I was thinking J, but I thought I was just getting it mixed with my Juxt lol but Thanks so much

Yea, I agree, this is fun and frustrating but its almost complete..because you guys are awesome!
yes.gif