Please help me choose a new hairstyle

x___untouchable

Okay, this is what I looked like back in 2005. Disgusting, I know. It feels really scary posting these earlier pictures of me. Please don't say anything rude, I already know that I looked bad and I don't need a reminder.

onefb7.png

I was sick of it so I spent that year never going out so I could lose weight. Kind of like a bootcamp haha.

I started to lose weight. But I didn't cut my hair. :\ I gained enough confidence from losing weight to start going out and stuff but everyone thought I was a tranny or something (though I do know that my eyebrows were fucked up haha).

twojr4.png

So I decided I'd go and get my hair cut.
smiles.gif
I felt a lot better with it shorter. But It took forever to style because my hair is naturally wavy and poofy and I have thin bangs so the hairstyle didn't suit me that well.

threeky4.png

I decided to go ahead and cut it a little shorter. It was even harder to style now that it was shorter, haha. Why can't I have normal human bangs?

fourxj3.png

And this is my most recent picture. I still look the same but my hair is a little longer, kind of like when I first cut it after it was so long.

fivezr7.png

I'm still trying to lose more weight and I fear that the wrong hairstyle will make my fat face look terrible so I want to see what other people think would look best on me. But right now my hair is just a big mess and It takes way too long to style and it doesn't even look good when it is haha. Help! I'm going out for the first time in forever with my friend to a New Years Party and I'm soo scared. I don't want ugly regular nasty basic guy haircuts, I'm not planning on going to a barber. I want something stylish please. Thanks!
smiles.gif

Please post pictures of hairstyles, I don't trust the hairstylists here in Louisiana with just a description.

ruby_soho

First off I have to say you're not fat at all! Before or after. I think you look great. As for hair styles I'm not much help. What if you just play with teasing and volume, tousle it a little and make a big fauxhawk/pompadore?